Cafeteria Party {2}: (Final Part)

*Previously on "The Detective Chick and The Athletic Dude"*

"Why am I doing this?" Kyoko asked herself in her head in annoyance but at the same time in tolerance, as she now have my eyes closed and out of nowhere super quickly began to think of how it started from the beginning, until now.

"(*sigh*)"

"Let's get this over with." Kyoko said to herself in tolerance, as she slowly opened her eyes, before now slowly began to open the cafeteria door.

"Kirigiri!!!" Kyoko immediately heard Asahina's voice yelled my name, as she now watched her running towards her, Before giving her a surprised hug, that caused Kyoko to widened her eyes a little bit.

"I'm glad that you come!!!" Aoi said happily, while still hugging me tightly.

"Yeah. Thank you." Kyoko said, as she was kinda struggling of talking to Aoi by her suffocation-ish, while now simply patted her back in return.

After Aoi let goes off Kyoko, they both make their way towards the party, as Kyoko was now secretly examining the room.

*Minutes passed by later*

"Miss Yukizome?"

"Yes, Kirigiri?" Chisa cheerfully responded back to Kyoko.

"How come there are multiple huge nets and boobytraps all over the hallway on the first floor?" Kyoko asked her, curiously.

"Ohh! Those!" Chisa projected her voice in realization.

"I built all of those traps to prevent intruders, unknown and unwelcoming visitors from barging in this party." Chisa responded Kyoko's questions in a cheerful tone.

"Aoi and Sayaka also helped me to build them." Chisa said, happily.

"I see." Kyoko said calmly in realization.

But...

"Who would actually try to barging in this party?"

*CRASH*

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"LOOK OUT!!!"

"OH SHIT!!!"

"WHAT THE-?!?!?!?"

After simply asking one of them calmly in curiosity, as on cue, all of the girls in this room heard a group of random people, screaming and shouting in surprise, in shock and in fear at the same time in the hallway.

"Boys..." Miss. Yukizome, Asahina and Sayaka answered my question with an annoyed look on their faces 😒 in unison.