Mafia {7}

"Kyoko's POV"

After we voted for Mukuro and heard her defence, before still ending up getting eliminated, we found out that she was actually and obviously.

A Mafia.

"Yay! We got one!" Asahina yelled, cheerfully.

"Hmpt. I guess Kirigiri is really the Cop/Detective, after all." Byakuya said calmly, as he now believed me that I was the Cop/Detective.

"Hmpt. Dochebag." I said that to him in my head.

"So, one down and three to go, right?" I now heard (Y/N) said out of nowhere, as he stared at me with a straight face on him.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I replied back to him plainly, as I stared right back at him with my "iron-mask" on my face.

"What do you mean?" Naegi asked in confusion.

"Beside Leon, Mondo and Celeste, I didn't check everyone, yet." I said sternly, as I simply answered his question.

"Well in that case, check everyone before you get killed." Yasuhiro said cheerfully, as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Why do you say that, Yasuhiro???" Toko asked him, furiously.

"That's sound very suspicious to me!" Asahina said, as she viciously pointed at Yasuhiro with a anger look on her face.

"Hey!!! What the hell do you mean suspicious!?!? Didn't Kirigiri just told you about me, begin checked and I'm innocent!?!?!?" Yasuhiro yelled at her furiously in annoyance.

"Oh, really!?!?" Asahina said furiously in disbelief.

"She did, actually." Naegi said, as he was trying backing him up.

"..."

"Oh. Yeah! I totally forgot about that. Sorry, Kirigiri." Asahina said, as she apologized to me, with a smile on her face.

"Hey! What about me!?!" Yasuhiro yelled at her.

I just simply watched almost everyone laughed of what Asahina just said and did.

"Let's just get back to the game, shall we?" I said blandly, as I got all of the remaining survivors in the game's attention.

Including the moderator.

"Okay!" The teacher yelled cheerfully to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone. Go back to sleep." She said, as I now watched all of the remaining survivors began closing their eyes.

Except for (Y/N) for some reason.

"..."

"You better be ready for night six, (Y/N)." I said in my head sternly, as I secretly watched him closing his eyes, before I also began closing my eyes.