Trapped into The Aphrodisiac

"(Y/N)'s POV"

*THUD!!!*

You now heard a loud Thud that came from Asahina's desk, as you now saw her head that was now buried on her desk, while her arms were now also on her desk.

That caused everyone, including your homeroom teacher and the two familiar short looking students to get theirs attentions to the short brown haired girl.

"W-what... is this? I-I feel... so strange..." Asahina weakly asked herself hesitantly, while stuttering.

"Asahina. What's wrong? Are you okay?" You now heard and saw Sakura asked the short brown haired girl worryingly in concern, as she now lifted Asahina up from her arms and head being buried on her desk by holding both of her shoulders with her hands.

"Sakura, no. D-don't touch me... the way you do..." Asahina said weakly in hesitation, as you watched her looked away from Sakura's gaze, while began blushing.

"Huh? Oh. I-I'm sorry." Sakura apologized to her hesitantly, as you saw her discarded her grip from Asahina's shoulders, while now also blushing.

"B-but... Why does my heart beats so fast all of the sudden, when I look at you?" Sakura said, as she was still staring down at her and now put her right hand on Asahina's left shoulder, while still blushing.

"Ohh... S-Sakura... your grip is so strong, yet tender."Asahina said weakly, as she now looked right back at Sakura, while still blushing and her eyes were now half closed.

"Swoon."

"Swoon."

They both said "swoon" to each other, while still locking eyes to eyes to each other and both of their faces were now slowly leaning towards each other inch by inch.

"I knew it." You said in your head, sternly.

You now began to watch everyone that were now getting turned on, as almost everyone in the "big-ish table circle" seating arrangements were now buried their heads on their perspective desks, while their arms were now also on their perspective desks.

"W-what's happening?" You now heard Fujisaki said strugglingly and weakly at the same time in curiosity, while buried her head on her perspective desk with her arms also on her desks.

"*pant*...W-why am I blushing... so hard... all of the sudden???" You now heard and saw Yasuhiro asked himself and panted hesitantly, as he was now staring so close to his crystal ball that was on his perspective desk, while blushing and breathing heavily.

"Hiyoko, Teruteru... W-what is the meaning of this?" You now heard and saw your homeroom teacher asked the two short looking students sternly and weakly at the same time, as she turned her head around to look at them, while also blushing and breathing heavily with her eyes half closed-ish.

"What did you do to us, all?"

"Oh. Nothing, really." You now heard and saw the short young looking girl replied, plainly.