Mafia {3}

"Your POV"

"..."

"Junko. You died." The moderator said plainly, as she quickly faced and pointed at the long and thick, strawberry blonde haired girl with a smile on her face, while having her eyes closed.

"What!?!? I died, Already!?!?" the long and thick, strawberry blonde haired girl yelled in annoyance, as she put her hand on her chest shock, while arching her eyebrow at the same time.

"..."

"Ooouuu!!! Such, Dessssspaaaaair!!!~" She said and smiled crazily, as she started drooling all of the sudden.

"Oh, brother..." You heard Leon said, as he face-palmed his forehead, while shaking his head in annoyance and almost everyone else were also doing that in annoyance.

"Junko. Please, reveal your role." The moderator said, as she now pointed at her.

The long and thick, strawberry blonde haired girl paused for a bit with a straight face on her, as she quickly stopped drooling, before starting to speak up.

"I'm a nothing, but a simple civilian." She said, as she simply flipped her card and showed it to everyone, before putting it on her perspective desk.

"..."

"Wow. That's a start." You said in your head plainly, as you simply stared at her for a second, before staring at the teacher afterwards, while most of the students were simply looking at each other with a worry and an interest look on their faces.

"..."

"Oh! By the way. When a player is eliminated in this game, "The Dead do not speak"." The teacher said cheerfully and demandingly at the same time, as she got your's and everyone's back to her by explaining the new rule of the game, that you already knew a long time ago from a start.

"Well, duuuuhh! Cuz they're "Dead"." The long and thick, strawberry blonde haired girl said, as she simply put her hands on the back of her head, while leaning her back on the chair to relax with her eyes closed and with her legs crossed (like what mostly women do, of course).

"(*giggle*)" you heard Sayaka giggled quietly, while putting a hand to cover her mouth.

Probably she's afraid of her or something like that, you assumed.

"Now! Discuss among you all! Who would kill Junko Enoshima!?!" The teacher yelled cheerfully and demandingly, as she once again pointed at The long and thick, strawberry blonde haired girl, that sat next to you, before leaving out of the centre of the "big-ish table circle" seating arrangement and simply sat on her big desk, that was facing at the new seating arrangement for the Mafia game.

"..."

"Junko Enoshima, huh? Hmmm..." You said in your head, as you now knew her full name.