Party is Over

"Kyoko's POV"

*11:35pm*

"Hey, y'all!!! This is Ibuki Mioda!!! Thank you all again for coming to my place for the Girls Night Out!!! Have a Goooooooood weekend, everyone!!!" After Ibuki said this, everyone simply cheered and clapped cheerfully, as they were all starting leaving the huge building one by one because it was getting late. I guess.

"Man! What a Party!" Asahina said cheerfully, as she, Sakura, Celeste and I were now standing outside of Ibuki's huge house.

"All thanks to you, Asahina dear." Celeste said smiling, as she put all of her fingers together horizontally under her chin, while closing her eyes.

"I agree. You did a great job of organizing this party." Sakura said smiling, as she patted Asahina's left shoulder.

I just simply nodded my head in agreement of Sakura's and Celeste's statements.

"Aww. Thanks for the support, girls. It really means a lot to me." Asahina said, as she started blushing, while smiling and closing her eyes.

We simply smiled at her in return, while nodding our heads.

"It actually indeed helps all of us, knowing and bond with each other." Celeste said smiling.

"I agree." Sakura said, nodding her head in agreement.

"Yeah. It also actually helps me of almost knowing all of the girls' type of guys that they like in school and found interested into."

"Isn't that right, Kirigiri?" Asahina said, as she stared at me, while having a smirk on her face.

"..."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, as I had my eyes closed and my arms crossed.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about." Asahina said, still smirking at me.

"More likely... who." She said, as she emphasized the word "who", while still staring at me.

"..."

"You better not say what I think you will say." I said in my head sternly, as I was thinking and referring to the "Mysterious Dude", a.k.a. (Y/N) on my statement, in my inner thoughts.

"By any chance, are you talking about the new guy in our class, who is the Super High-School Level Athletic Sprinter? Celeste asked her curiously.

"(*giggles*)"

"I'll take that, as a 'yes'." Sakura said, smiling.

"(*giggles*). Indeed" Celeste said, giggling.

"Geez. Thanks, Celeste." I sarcastically said in my head in annoyance.

"Oh. Come on, Kirigiri! You know you can't deny it." Asahina said projecting her voice a little, as she was still smirking at me and whining a little bit at the same time.

"(*giggles*). His appearance is actually indeed quite attractive for a quiet person." Celeste said smiling, as she twirled the left side of some of the hair with her finger, while giggling about it.