#13 Talking To His Mom

Karen had come over to visit the two of you. Shawn was out, and the two of you were talking.

"So, how is the pregnancy so far, Y/N ?" she asked.

"Well, it's fine," you smiled, "I get backaches sometimes, but other than that it's okay. At least the nausea's gone now that I'm in the second trimester,"

"Oh yes, Shawn told me you had a hard time."

"Well, it wasn't as frequent as I'd expected, so that was good. I mean, when my mom was pregnant, she puked nearly every day in the first three months, she told me. On the other hand, it was horrible when I was sick. Thank God I had Shawn."

"Ah, good to know he's taking good care of you,"

"Oh, he's amazing, he puts up with all of my hormonal crap and all," you smiled back at her.

"I'd have to have a word with him if he wasn't," she said.

The two of you continued talking and laughing.

Shawn's POV
I smiled, hearing my mom and Y/N laughing together as I walked into our house.

I moved to our room, pausing at the door, my heart melting as I saw my mom with her arms around Y/N and both of them bonding.

"Shawn is looking after you, right? Otherwise I need to talk to that boy" I pouted as I heard my mom's words. But it disappeared as I heard Y/N's, "Don't worry, he's amazing, like I said before," she laughed.

"Good to know who's side your on, mom," I walked into the room, pouting playfully at my mom. Y/N blushed as she realised if heard their conversation.

"Obviously I'm with Y/N, I thought you knew that," my mom replied cheekily.

"Mom," I whined. Y/N laughed. She has a beautiful laugh. She kissed me, "Come on Shawn, we both know I'm amazing!" she smirked at me.
"That I do," I said seriously. Her cheeks reddened.
"I love seeing the two of you bond. It's incredible."
The two of them smiled at me.

Well, I like this one!
Hopefully, you will too.
I was smiling the whole time writing this.

Love,
MJ