#11 Hormonal Arguments

"Really Shawn, you thought it would be a good idea to make a four and a half months pregnant woman with swollen ankles and a horrible back pain walk all around the park?" You yelled. You were tired, your back was killing you, you just wanted to get some sleep.

"You said you wanted to get some exercise. And how the hell am I supposed to know that you have swollen ankles and a back pain unless you tell me ? I've never been pregnant, for God's sake!" He glared at you. Now, usually Shawn was extremely patient with you but today he'd had a bad day and was obviously not in the best of moods. So he just snapped.

"Exactly Shawn. You have never been pregnant. So stop acting like you understand what I'm going through. You don't. You don't get it at all, ugh. And you think I need exercise. Why, am I fat, am I not good-looking enough for you now? Well, guess what Shawn, I look this way because of you. Because I'm carrying our kid in my fucking body."

"Jeez, Y/N, what even is your problem. I never said you needed exercise, or that you're fat," he answered frustratedly, "you told me you wanted to get some exercise."

"Well you must have thought that I was fat or you wouldn't have dragged me to get exercise. I don't need you to make me do things like I'm a kid," you shot back angrily.

"Fine then, I won't bother again."

"Good. You were suffocating me, anyway. Just go somewhere else, I can't even look at you right now, ugh"

"Fine," he yelled, walking out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

You stood there shocked. You never thought that he would leave.

You soon snapped out of it, and soon enough tears were rolling down your cheeks.
'What if he doesn't come back ?" you thought, walking into your bedroom, still sobbing.

You curled up on your bed, clutching your teddy. You sobbed even harder when you realised that it was the bear Shawn had won for you at your first date. You got up shakily, opened your wardrobe and took out Shawn's shirt. You put it on. Even when you were mad at him, he was your relief. You went back and sat on your bed. All you could think of was your fight with Shawn, and how you'd been a jerk to him.

The door slowly opened, and Shawn came in, head hung low. He crawled into bed and sat next you.

"Y/N ?" His voice was hoarse, you could tell he added been crying.
"Sh-shawn," you cried, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean any of it. Please- please don't leave me. Please,"
"Leave? Why would I lea- oh, oh, baby I wasn't leaving you, I can't live without you. And don't be sorry, I'm sorry - this is all my fault. I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm sorry I argued with you, I'm sorry I wasn't ther-"

"No, no," you cut him off, "I was a jerk to you,"

"Baby, I'm pretty sure it was the hormones,"

"But-"

"Hey, how about we put this whole fight behind us?" He asked softly.

You nodded.

"Did you say your ankles were swollen ? And that your back hurts? Do you want a massage? Should I-"

"Just kiss me right now," you smiled at him, teary-eyed, thinking about how sweet he was, "Although I wouldn't say no to that massage, but later ?" You asked hopefully.

"Alright," he chuckled, placing his lips on yours, "I love you. I love you so much, I don't tell you this enough. I love you Y/N Y/L/N"

 I love you Y/N Y/L/N"

Hey, you beautiful people!Hope you like this chapter because I worked my ass off for it!

Hope you like this chapter because I worked my ass off for it!

Oh, btw, I put in Y/N Y/L/N because some of you might not want to change your last name to Mendes.

Well, then I'm off!

See you!
MJ