Dave-Trapped-part 1

(Warning! this story may include mentions of self harm and suicidal thoughts! If you are sensitive about this, please turn away and go hug someone you love!) (also the art above is not mine, credit goes to the original artist)

Jack's Pov-

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*

I slowly turn over in my bed as I reach to turn off the alarm...It's been 30 years since Dave's dissapeared and everyday's been hell without him...I lie there for a while until I finally decide to drag myself out of bed, "Gosh my room's a mess..." I think to myself as I tread carefully over towards the bathroom but I soon end up tripping over anyway "Gah Shit!" I fall hard on my shoulder and a picture flings off the wall and onto the floor infront of me, I pick it up and turn it around in my hand, It's an old picture of me and Dave on our first trip to Vegas...Dave's smiling and has his arm around me...we were so happy...why did he run away?...I begin to tear up so I hang the picture back up on the wall and head into the bathroom.

"Well time for this shit again..." I mumble to myself as I get to the sink and pick up the razor to place it at my wrist;

Worthless...

Empty...

Husk...

I couldn't even hold onto the one good person in my life...Tears streaming down my face, I look down at my arm, the cuts are rather deep and I can still see the scars I've carried for the past 30 years... who knew I'd be so useless without that eggplant around... I bandage up the cuts and focus on getting ready, since there are no more Freddy's locations I've decided I should start my own and maybe... I had a small glimmer of hope Dave would come back if I did....he has to be alive...he has to be... 

~Time Skip~

Once at the establishment, I'm greeted by a phone guy with a shiny black rotary phone head "Good morning sir, It's good to see you again." I nod and look up at the sign Fredbear's head staring down at me " Freddy Fazbender's Pepperonerie...it's what Dave would've wanted..." I mumble to myself "what did you say sir?" I snap out of my daze and find the phone man looking at me "I-It's nothing...let's go inside employee...", the phone man shrugs and we both head inside. 

The place is looking pretty good if I do say so myself, Freadbear is on the stage along with a chubby doggo, unfortunately I couldn't find the springbonnie suit that Dave used to wear... I decide to look around and see if I can scrape up anymore cash from the place, I check the main dining area "sweet! 150 bucks just lying here!".  I then go over to the supply closet...wait... I wonder if I can still summon Jimbo? I grab 3 sweeping brushes that were sitting in the corner and turn off the lights " JIMBO! I SUMMON THEE!". A ghostly blue-ish-white light appears before me and what do you know? Jimbo pops up infront of me, although judging from his new ghostly form he must have died a while ago. " You have summoned the undying Jimbo to this mortal plane. What must you ask of me?" My face lights up at the sight of a familiar face, even if he did spray me and almost get me killed once " Do you know where Dave is?" I ask desperately

"Did you really summon me from the ethereal plane, just to ask me about that maniac? It's spray down time!" He then whips out a spray bottle faster than I could do anything and sprays me in the face 3 times, I retreat backwards and rub my eyes, when I look back Jimbo is nowhere to be seen. "Well, it was worth a shot..." I say to myself as I walk back towards the shelf. I can't control my eyes... they keep pulling back towards the bleach....Do it! you know you want to. Don't you want to be with him again? I quickly pull away before I listen to the voices in my head, just then the door opens and the phone guy appears in the doorway "hey boss... boss? are you ok?" I perk up and feel tears streaming down my face "E-Employee! I-I'm fine...this...this'll be all for today" I leave the closet and rush past the phone head before he can say anything.

<small time skip>

I decide to head over to the old Utah Freddy's location to see what shit I could salvage. I enter through the door and nostalgia hits me in the face like a brick wall, everything looks just like how we left it...there are even party hats still on the tables. I walk around slowly, taking in all of the past memories that have suddenly re-awoken. I soon find myself at the prize corner...Matt...that fucker probably died a virgin. I then make my way over to pirate's cove hoping that foxy was still there...Yes! he's still here! he doesn't look too worn down either. I grab the sexy pirate fox and fling him over my shoulder, heading towards the exit. I set down the fox and try the door handle, wait...It's Locked! BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THIS IS THE SAME DOOR I USED TO GET IN!!! The thing that happened next is something I'll never forget. A familiar, loving New Yorker accent speaks to me from behind " Why hello there, Old friend...Aren't ya gonna turn around?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! gosh I'm so excited to write out the rest! but this will have to be all for part 1, but part 2 will be out soon!

and also a note for anyone suffering from depression, I suffered from it not all that long ago and I just wanna tell you it Does get better! Even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment, you can work things out and there will always be people out there who love you. <3

Hope you all have a wonderful day.