Jack's Happiest day

Hey there,

Based off of the Good Ending in Dsaf 3. I didn't know what exactly to write for this but hope you all like it, cheers, boi-

Jack's Pov-

"I won't go! I CAN'T go! I can't lose both you and Henry!" I watched almost helplessly as tears started to gather in Dave's eyes, I had never seen him like this before, was he really that attached to me? He continued, "You're the Tangerine to my Aubergine, The Clementine to my Auber-gine" Ok, now he's rhyming, I just wanted to do what was right for everyone but why do i feel so... so sad? Tears now lightly streaming down his face he yelled " I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO GO ALONE! NOT AGAIN!" Shaking violently Dave slumped down onto the ground, his head hung low and his long purple hair drooping over his face.

 Without even thinking i rushed over and hugged my purple zombie double, he let out a small gasp in surprise but i then felt a pair of arms wrap around me tightly, still shaking as the man still sobbed. 

Nobody's Pov-

Blackjack still hadn't moved from his spot but the dog was still fully aware of the situation and even seemed to look a little sad at the scene in front of him. Finally having enough of just sitting there, he decided to quietly walk over to the two coloured men. 

After a few more seconds Jack tried to pull away from the hug but found himself being pulled in closer by Dave, " Jack, please don't leave...I-" he then continued to cry and Jack, who also began to get tears welling up in his eyes, began stroking the soft purple hair of his friend. "Dave, you are a complete and utter WEIRDO. It shouldn't be at all hard to say goodbye to you!....and yet...I-I don't want to! I-I CAN'T!" at this Jack too started to become flooded with tears and wrapped his arms around Dave holding him tighter than ever. "Sportsy I-"

*BARK!* 

Both men turned to find blackjack sitting looking up at them, he had a red-orange collar dangling between his teeth and seemed to be staring intently at Jack. "Blackjack? What is it?" asked Jack as the oddly coloured dog dropped the collar and began to speak, " JFRQUS, ID BHGFD HLIUDOP ERTFGHDS HJGUYDS" Dave suddenly perked up, obviously annoyed at the mutt " FOR GOD'S SAKE DOGGO! JUST SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!" snapped Dave. 

"Jack, I may have found a way to help you pass on with Will- I mean Dave, but it has a very high risk"  Dave could have jumped up and hugged the doggo right there and then but decided to let him get to the point. "What's the plan?" asked Jack.

"We try to return your soul to your body." Blackjack sighed worryingly.