To say that Jihoon wasn't captivated was a lie. He stared at Soonyoung like he was hypnotized, watching as Soonyoung continued moving with the song, getting stronger and stronger as Halsey's voice became hard and Soonyoung just looked radiating as small drops of sweat started to roll down his forehead, illuminating the lights.

It may seem gross to look at, but it only made Soonyoung hot and Jihoon was already blushing as an inappropriate image flashed in his head and he shook it off, looking back up at Soonyoung to perceive that he was looking back, a smirk playing his pink, shining lips that Jihoon wanted to smack at.

Jihoon flushed crimson as the students also looked back at him. Some had a smile on their faces while others had either a confused look or a frown. Nonetheless, Jihoon didn't pay them any mind as he looked back at his soulmate, dancing right in front of him with strong gestures and a swelling pride that's oozing out of him.

Just like the song, Soonyoung was taking control of the mass.

★彡

ωнєи τнє ℓєѕѕοи ωαѕ ƒιиιѕнє∂, Minghao had given Jihoon his phone and jacket with his wallet to keep an eye at while he go and change. Jihoon had asked why he needed to change and Minghao only smiled awkwardly.

Good thing his boyfriend came to the rescue as he raised his arm and sniffed his armpit, scrunching his nose and shaking his head and Jihoon didn't ask any further.

Jihoon leaned on the white wall with his own phone in hand, scrolling through his social media and laughing softly when he came across Mingyu's post in Intagram with a caption of "The little ones are not around. I'm gonna have my own movie marathon 😎" to which he saw that Minghao had already replied.

xuminghao_o If the place isn't spotless clean when i get back, I will end you.

Jihoon giggled and just double tapped the photo, adding another like to the 57 likes of the picture of Mingyu's socked feet crossing on the coffee table with the television on, a movie playing in the screen. Is that Finding Dory, though?

While scrolling down, he had jumped at the husky voice that whispered to his ear. "Hi."

Jihoon turned to see Kwon Soonyoung himself standing beside him, looking at him with a stupid smirk that the smaller wanted to punch at. He just smiled back and looked the other from head to toe.

Soonyoung was only wearing a plain baby blue sweater with a yellow smiling face printed by the middle of his clothing and fitting jeans accompanied by red converses. He looked just simple but still radiated his normal self unlike earlier that sent shivers down his spine.

Until now he could still feel the shivers behind him, his hairs on his skin standing. Oh, god, the impact of Soonyoung is really stronger than he thought. Soonyoung smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like what you see?" he leaned his elbow on the wall just a few feet away from Jihoon's face and stared back at him, snapping the younger out of his daze.

Jihoon shrugged. "Dunno."

"Dunno?" Soonyoung's smirk was gone in a flash and he was looking at Jihoon in bafflement. "What do you mean 'dunno'?"

Jihoon only smiled innocently and looked back up at him. "I've seen other people with better charisma than you have." Oh, how Jihoon was a good being a bad liar. Soonyoung was gasping dramatically and looked at him in shock.

"Jihoonie! You don't think I'm charming enough?"

"Jihoonie?" Jihoon looked up at his soulmate in confusion and Soonyoung just shrugged, leaning down on the wall with Jihoon, puckering out his lips cutely. The complete opposite of the him earlier.

"I heard Mingyu-ah calling you that. I just thought that maybe I could, too?"

"Who said you can?" Soonyoung pouted and Jihoon chuckled, patting Soonyoung's shoulder. "Nah, it's fine. You can call me that." Soonyoung grinned at him and leaned down to be in his level.

"Hoonie." Jihoon blushed at the new nickname that Soonyoung gave him. It sounded closely with 'honey', after all, so he had his assumptions.

Minghao arrived later to take his stuffs from Jihoon, newly dressed together with Junhui. They bid their goodbyes and left the building not without sending them an obvious wink, leaving Jihoon and Soonyoung in the middle of the buzzing street.

"So," Jihoon faced Soonyoung who was looking back at him with a fond smile on his face, saying, "shall we start our date?"

Jihoon still blushed at the idea of a date but just smiled back and nodded.

"Sure."