A Date?

There is a short time skip here. There won't be any other time skips of this size in the rest of the book. You'll easily put pieces together

                        -Bree

Elena's POV

School stayed good there for a while. Leo and I got closer and closer. The closer we got,.the more I wanted to be more than friends.

I had one bad day of Corey and his apes  being douche bags. I guess Leo noticed. That night, my phone buzzed. Leo texted.

Leo- What happened?
Elena- Nothing
Leo- If you don't tell me, then I'm just gonna have to  come over
Elena- well then, see ya soon 😀

A few minutes later, there was a tap on my window. I look over and Leo is sitting in the tree beside it. I got up and opened it, "Normal people use doors." "It's cute that you think I could be normal." He said climbing in. Once he was inside, I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest. He immediately responded by returning the gesture. The sound of his steady heartbeat was calming to me. As was his light breathing. The smell of his cologne was hard to resist, but I managed.

We talked for hours, since it was Friday and there was nowhere else to be. We played in my bed and chatted. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Of course." I said. He paused "I don't want to make this weird but would you maybe want to do something sometime?" He shyly asked. "Are you asking me out?" "Only if you say yes. If you say no then I'm just being weird." he said looking at me. He likes me? Now is my chance to make my life better. I didn't really know what to do. He started to look nervous when I didn't answer so I just made my move... quickly. My movement made him look at me. Just as he did, I closed the space between us and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first, but his lips started moving with mine. We parted and both smiled. "What was that for?" He asked. "I just wanted to see if it felt right." He looked around before speaking again, "Did it?" I kissed him once more. "Yes, and I would love to do something with you." He smiled and blushed.