Part 59

"Woah Woah, wait for what?!?" Karma gaped at her. "You jumped off a four-story building, from the roof, and you saved a life."

"Yes yes, now drop it." (F/n) said annoyed walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked half surprised she didn't destroy the door in the process.

"Getting free food." She smirked.

*************

We are on a mission. (f/n) sat with Kayano, Maehara, Kataoka, Okajima, and Nagisa, "I believe you know why we are here today." Okajima said mysteriously.

"yes, according to my sources, there is something here we should check out," Maehara replied.

"and since I'm that 'source' i shall be taking full credit for the finding of this intel." (f/n) added then shushed them. "here he comes''

They watch as Isogai walks past them in his waiter outfit serving a bunch of customers who are mainly middle age women.

"wow, a prince" Kayano mused as she watched with a sparkle in her eyes.

Isogai continues to do his job by welcoming the cafe's next customer. "Welcome. Good to see you again, Ms. Harada and Ms. Ito."

They both smiled back, "well Yuma, how are you?" The other one also chimed in, "now you realize we come here more for you than the coffee"

"now now, if the manager hears you say that he's bound to get his feelings hurt." he smiles embarrassingly as he escorts them to their seats. "the usuals? a mocha for Ms. Harada and a double espresso for Ms. Ito? care for a slice of chiffon cake it's today's special."

"yes please I'll take two" they happily chimed.

"Indeed, It'll be with you shortly" he replied.

Maehara said, "Our leader is not just a man, he's a prince among men."

"ugh, I want him to die," Okajima said in envy.

"you guys sure don't want anything else other than tea?" Isogai made his way over to his classmates.

Maehara grins "well we may as well get the most out of keeping your job secret."

"ah I get it, good old extortion." he refilled our cups with a wink, "this ones on me, enjoy."

(f/n) sweatdropped watching her friends spend the entire afternoon admiring and fawning over their class president.

"look how much he can carry." Kataoka watched him carry loads of plates and cups, walking smoothly by with ease.

He's prince charming.

"Sweetheart don't tell me your poor mother's taking ill again" one of the customers voiced out her concerns. "well you know, it's just the two of us. so sometimes I have to help out in the financial department."

He's prince charming.

"yeah the only negative thing you can say about him is that he's dirt poor. except somehow he even makes that look cool." Maehara said with a hint of jealousy. "the guy keeps his clothes so nice and tidy, you'll never know it's fresh off the bargain rack."

He's prince charming.

"oh did I mention he let me eat some of that goldfish he caught at the summer festival, and let me tell you that guy can cook." Maehara continued.

He's prince charming.

"and I went to the bathroom after him once, he folded the toilet paper into a triangle." He said making a triangle shape with his hands.