Part 57

Hope y'all like the new cover. Teehee.

*************

"How many doors do you have to break until you're satisfied." The principal sighs massaging the bridge of his nose.

"I don't see the problem, the door fixes themselves. Since I had Saiki mind control the world, now every door I destroy is immediately fixed. I just have to give him a year supply of coffee jelly." She shrugged.

"What?"

'Oops, not supposed to say that. Hey Saiki, I know you can hear me. You might wanna do something about your secret.' she mentally screamed.

(A/n): the mystery -no one really asked about- is finally solved.

"So is that all, I really need to go back to class." she turns around. "we're having a test right now."

"the class ends in 10 minutes," he informs glancing at the clock.

she smirks "That's plenty of time."

****************
"Where do you think you're going" he voiced out, blocking her path.

"For a walk, you can join me." She turned around and smirks. "Mr. First placer."

"You're probably the only person that can use that as an insult." Gakushu rolled his eyes.

"Its a gift." she smiled brightly.

"What is it?" She caught him gawking at her.

"That was the first time I saw you in class this semester. And you're asking me 'what is it?" He scoffed.

"Ah, yes. I did not trip, fall and die somewhere. Thanks for your concern." She said dramatically rolling her eyes.

"You're a part of A-class now, at least pretend to care." He grabbed her arm stopping her from walking any farther.

"I sure don't feel a part of it." She coldly glares and releases herself from his grip.

***********
"Hey Lab Rat"

"I told you to stop calling me that." He scoffed as she just shrugs.

"Have you ever felt normal after having your body tampered with." She sat in the tree with Itona on the branches below.

"Is that why you called me out here?" He sighed. "Sure I do, but I don't think killing our teacher is considered normal."

She lightly chuckled, then looks up to the sky.

"What does it mean to be normal." (F/n) asks no one in particular. "My mother is literally in my head... and I don't suffer from financial or academic problems."

She looks back down, only to find him nowhere in sight. "Geez, you could at least pretend to care."

***********
"So let me get this straight. You guys are given nicknames. And real names are forbidden."

"I know, dumb right-"

"Awesome, can I join?" (F/n) beamed in excitement, causing everyone to sweatdrop. "it'll be so cool just like in a game."

"Even though you are no longer part of the class, I will permit you to join only because you can only gain from this experience." Korosensei agreed.

"Keep reminding me." (F/n) rolled her eyes. "The main building is so dull and boring. At least here we get some fresh air."

"But now that you are in A-class you can go to the library without any hindrances." Kayano pointed out.

"But that takes the fun out of it. Think, if someone tells you to not do something. What do you do? You'll do it anyway, that's how our minds work." (F/n) slightly whined.