Part 48

"I didn't realize (f/n) has such a terrible past."

"It's like something out of a drama or manga or anime or..."

"We get it, it's not realistic"

The doctor came into the room.
Karma rushed to him. "What is it, is she ok?"

The doctor just shook his head. "We couldn't save her... she lost too much blood and..."

Karma broke down in tears. While class e tries to comfort him trying not to cry.

....
....
....

Hahaha
This is a troll chapter

Yes again

My editor was pissed I didn't include her in the first troll chapter and made me do this.

'Put the blame on my editor' achievement complete.

A word from my editor. (I totally did not just force her to become my editor for this. nope)

Editor-

Welcome to my show of potential madness! A show with children's card games!

I'm just kidding, but I was promised a free chapter so I'm getting a free chapter.

Hi, I'm Yuki. I'm a friend- no, the bestest friend of Kuna and I live in hell! I'm bi as hecc and I love my waifus! I've known Kuna since we were in the second grade. We didn't become friends until 4th grade. I'll be lurking in the comments on occasions and I might be in stories if she lets me.

I also write stories but I'm too lazy to actually post them. I'm working on a one-shot book which will hopefully be posted soon because I'm really good at procrastinating. Kuna will also be releasing a new book that I'm editing for her, so if it really sucks blame me. I hope she does a face reveal soon.

So spoiler spoiler spoiler- just kidding. I know plenty of things you don't yet, but I don't intend to actually spoil anything because I'm too nice. So if you want to read trash content, just follow me and expect my first book to me up in 5000 years. That's all I have to say, bye!

I'm not gonna leave my username so track me down if you can. Good luck.

Check out Kuna's other published stories like her art book
I like to shamelessly advertise her "clearly superior artistic abilities"
(this is sarcasm if you didn't get that)

Author-

I really don't want to show my face.

Real chapter coming out tomorrow don't worry lol.