Chapter 19: Surprise Visit**'

Start from the beginning

She sighed. "It's okay babe..." She scoffed out and started to scroll through her phone. "What can I do to help?"

She looked up at me and tightened the grip around her phone, giving me pleading eyes. "Move back to New York?"

I huffed and stood up walking out of the living room. "We have already talked about this." I said. "Baby wait, let me finish."

I turned back around looking at her and thinking about leaving her, taking my three kids and Sharon back to New York while leaving my fiancé behind in Los Angeles....It will not happen.

"I'm not leaving you, end of story."

She groaned and sat back. "I don't know why you won't just leave me here I'll be fine.." She mumbled. "Beyoncé you can't even take care of yourself and you'll be fine?! Please be quiet."

I heard her start to curse me out under her breath.

"You can go ahead and pass on malediction but guess what, you're still going to listen." I propelled in her face. She let out a low grouse as I walked out of the living room, going back into the kitchen.

I don't know what's her deal with me leaving her alone in Los Angeles. She can't even go pee without my help rather for her to stay all by herself in a hotel. No. I won't do that. I don't care how much she wants me to go, I'm staying. That's my woman and I am going to be there in her time of need.

I slid into the seat at the dining table going back on my phone seeing a missed message from Kanye. I clicked it.

Received; Kanye:

Jay what the entire fuck? You've been to 0 hang outs since this month. What the hell is going on, you never slack.

I began to type back.

Sent to Kanye:

Spending time with ma laday.

I got up and walked to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and sat back down seeing another message.

Received; Kanye:

Ditch her tonight, she'll be fine.

Sent to Kanye:

Lmao, ha...Like I'd ever do that. She'll kill me.

Received; Kanye:

Kill you for hanging with us? I doubt.

Sent to Kanye:

You'd be surprised.

I began to drink my water and saw Bey in front of me with her crutches under her arms gazing into my soul.

"Hey baby." I greeted. She raised an eyebrow and turned her head to the side bringing her right cheek down to my lips. I chuckled and pecked them and she hopped around. I took her crutches from her and brought her unto my lap, wrapping my arms around her placing my phone under her belly button.

She bent her body back and my phone vibrated.

Received; Kanye:

Man, she'll be good. You don't always gotta look at your 'laday'

I chuckled and Bey's nosy ass looked down at my phone. I locked it off and she turned towards me quickly.