Chapter 11

Jessica's POV

Amanda and I decided to have a movie/sleepover night. Since I picked out the last movie, Amanda chose this movie. It was 'The Fault in Our Stars.' I haven't read the book yet so that kind of made me angry.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." And with that, Amanda and I both let out a gigantic sob. There was a knock on the door. Amanda paused the movie, wiped her eyes, and opened the door.

"Adam?!?!" Amanda screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hey! Hey Jessica! How's it goin'?" Adam is Amanda's crush/boyfriend. If you were to put it on a Facebook status, it would be 'it's complicated.'

"Good. You?"

"Good."

"Come in! We're watching a movie. Want to join us?" Amanda asked.

"Depends on what you are watching."

"Fault in Our Stars?" Amanda said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Nah. I'll pass. Not into that mushy crap."

"Ok. Well we're gonna get back to the movie then." I said, playing the movie.

"Alright, bye." Adam said.

"Byeeee." Amanda said a little too long.

I heard the door shut, and Amanda sat down right next to me again. The movie ended, and all the popcorn was gone. I looked up and saw the same creepy eyes looking through the window again.

"Amanda."

"Hmm?"

"Go lock the door. Now!"

She got up, ran to the door, locked it, and picked something up off the ground. She handed it to me.

Hello again.

I see you had a fight with Hayden. We had a little talk, but I'm not going through with it. Tell your little friend she is pretty. She should watch her back, too.

Eric

---------------------------

A/N hey guys! 5 of 5! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and the day! 5 updates was really fun! Have a good rest of the day!