Chapter 34

Jessica's POV

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled bigger than I have ever smiled before. I jumped into his arms, almost knocking Hayden over. I looked up and smiled at Hayden, and he smiled back. He flicked his eyes down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I did the same. Hayden leaned down slowly and brushed my lips with his own. I frowned slighly. I stood on my tippy toes, because I am a short 5 foot 3 person. I smashed his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. His mouth molded onto mine like we were made for each other. Hayden licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I allowed. His tongue dance with mine.

After a few minutes, I pulled away because breathing was getting harder. Hayden rested his forehead on mine smiling. "I have wanted to do that since I saw you." He said with his signature smirk showing on his face.

"Well, you're lucky, then. Only a few people get to do that." I said back with a smirk of my own.

"Very lucky." He leaned down and kissed me again.

--------------------------------

Later, I decided to hang out with Amanda and Marissa. I feel like I haven't seen them in decades because I have been having unnecessary run-ins with Eric and Nevaeh. I knocked on their door and waited for a minute. No answer. I knocked again and waited once more. It unlocked but no one answered. I decided to go in and figure out why neither Amanda nor Marissa could open the door but unlock it. There was a lot of smoke. I didn't know what was going on. I was getting a little dizzy, but I pursued on finding my two best friends.

I started coughing. "Hello?....Is anyone.....here?" I said between coughs. Right then, I saw black spots forming in my vision. "Hello?" And then I saw darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey Guys! I'm updating one more time tonight to make up for all the late updates. Then, I'll be all caught up. YAY!!!

Hope you liked the chapter!

-Cam