Chapter 8

Hayden's POV

I woke up early this morning so I can play a little prank on Jess. I had 3 bottles of syrup and a whole lot of time. I spread the syrup all around her body. Any open space on her bed was covered with syrup. Then, before she woke up, I ran into the bathroom. I decided I'd be in there a while, so I took a shower. When I got out, I heard Jess screaming at the the top of her lungs. Crap.

"Hayden!!!! Why is there syrup covering my bed?!?!?!" Crap! She's pissed. "Hayden! You are a pain in the ass!!!" Yep. Pissed.

I decided I should walk out of the bathroom. I can't hide in here forever.

"Jess, you look like you're in a sticky situation." I doubled over and started laughing. "Pun intended." I choked out, but I don't think she heard through my laughing. All the sudden, I was lying in a bed full of syrup. Anger took over.

"What the heck, Jess!!! I just got out of the shower!"

Jessica's tone turned into a sassy tone. "Payback's a bitch. Hayden. Hoped you learned a lesson here." And with that, she disappeared into the bathroom.

**1 hour later**

Man, Jessica is taking forever! She needs to hurry up!!! This syrup is drying in my hair! The door to the bathroom opened and out walked Jessica. I didn't wait to talk to her, instead, I ran into the bathroom to get this crap out of my hair. Once I did I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I decided to play on my phone. I am not that hungry so I won't go and get food.

I heard the door open, and I looked up thinking it was Jess, but man was I wrong. It was Nevaeh....crap. See, Nevaeh was my ex-girlfriend. She was the only reason I stopped dating people. She was a brat, and she cheated on me. If I do the whole friends-with-benefits thing, nobody can cheat on me. I'm not really a bad guy. I have reasons behind everything I do.

"What do you want, Neveah?" I ask, annoyance filling my tone.

"I just wanted to come by and say hi to my boyfriend."

"We broke up over a year ago!"

"What are you talking about, Hayden?"

Now, I am getting angry. I stood up and pointed to the door. "I am going to have to ask you to leave." That was when she walked up to me and started kissing me. I tried pushing her off, but she wouldn't budge. She, then, stomped on my foot, which hurt a lot because she was wearing heals. I was going to cry in pain, but that was her way of entering my mouth. Again, I tried to push her off, but the same results occurred. Thats when I heard the door open again.

"Ewww. Gross!!" And the door slammed shut. That caught Nevaeh off guard, so I was able to push her off of me.

"Seriously, leave!" I yelled.

This time she took me seriously. She left. But I heard a lot of rude comments, some gasping, and some comments of Nevaeh calling me her boyfriend, which was definitely not true. I'm going to go now. I realized there is a window by the tv. I'll jump out of the window and run to a different cabin. I don't want to see Jess tonight. If anyone knows Jess more than me, they know she isn't the best to be around when she's angry. So I ran to Zach's cabin. I'll go with him to the afternoon activities and go back to my cabin after.

"Hey dude! Watch were you're going!" I look up and see Zach standing there. "Sorry dude. I thought you were someone else. What's up?"

"Oh you know, running from Nevaeh." Zach was the only one who understood what was going on because Nevaeh cheated on me with him.

"If Nevaeh is here," oh please don't say Eric, my old gang leader who is currently dating Nevaeh, is here. He is angry at me for leaving the gang without getting the sign cut into my skin. "So is Eric."

-------------------------

A/N hey guys! This is number 2 of 5! Hope you enjoyed it. Sure, I revealed Hayden was in a gang, but that explains all that is about to come.