Mrs. Irwin (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: Ashton and (Y/N) have been married for 5 years. They celebrate with a night out, and a talk about the future.
Based on Love Prompt #47: "We've been married for 5 years and you still make my heart race. "(Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you don't feel comfortable reading stuff like this, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request: mxrievxigt) (Words: 1.3k)
--

Dressed in his white button-up, with a pair of black skinny jeans, and his hair styled back, Ashton looks the best he had in a while.
"Babygirl, are you ready?" He asks me, resting against the doorframe of my "glam room".
"Well, if someone wasn't distracting me, I would have been done hours ago..." I say and Ashton smiles.
"I am that someone?" He asks and I purse my lips together, sitting up from my vanity. I walk to him and place my hands on his shoulders, straightening out any creases.
"Who else could distract me like that?" I ask him and he smirks at me.
"I am sorry, princess..." He says and takes my hand in his. He brushes his lips over my knuckles before he plants a kiss on the back of my hand.
"We should go... Our reservation is in a half an hour." He says and I nod.
"Let me grab my purse." I say, moving towards the vanity where my clutch is resting.
"You know that you don't need that with you, right?" He asks me and I chuckle.
"Are you going to carry my lipstick and phone?" I ask and Ashton hums.
"Thought so." I reply and walk to him, snaking my arms around his neck. 

"It's amazing how you managed to book the exact same table as our first date." I comment, swirling my glass of wine in my hand.
"Actually we were sitting right there." He says and points to the table across from us. I smile and bite my lip, cocking my eyebrow.
"After all these years, you still remember our first date?" I ask and Ashton chuckles.
"To the last detail." He says and shrugs.
"What was I wearing?" I ask, teasing him.
"An emerald dress. And you tried to wear your hair in waves, but a few strands were left straight, because you were so anxious about being late, that you left your house really early. But you looked so beautiful that night. I just wanted to sit across from you and listen to you talk for hours. And that night, I knew..." He says and rubs my knuckles with his thumb.
"Knew what?" I ask, making Ashton side smile; he knows that I know, and he knows that I like to hear him say it.
"That day I knew that you are the one." He says and I feel my cheeks heat.
"Cheers to 5 wonderful years." I say, raising my glass.
"Cheers to the many more to come, Mrs. Irwin." He replies and clings his glass with mine.

"Do you always look that good while you brush your hair, or is it just today?" He asks me and I smirk smugly.
"I think you know the answer." I say and stand up to walk to him.
"We've been married for 5 years, and you still make my heart race." He says and I tilt my head to the side, a smile spreading across my lips.
"Now, you are just saying that to get me to your bed..." I say and trace his chest with my forefinger.
"Is it not working?" He asks me, resting his hand on my lower back.
"Why don't you try to see yourself?" I ask and Ashton bites his lip, as he leans closer to me to kiss me.
His kiss is soft, but passionate, making me moan against his lips as my mind rushes to what's to happen next.
Ashton pulls me more on his body, his naked chest feeling warm against my thin nightgown. I place one hand on his collar and the other travels down his torso, grazing his toned abdomen along the way.
"I need you so bad, princess." He growls in my ear, his mood suddenly changing from soft to dominant. His hand grips on my waist as he pushes me backward, stopping only when my body reaches the surface of my vanity.
"I need you too." I whimper, reaching further down to feel his erection. Soft lips graze down my neck, but his hand travels to my ass, grabbing and digging his nails in my cheeks.
"Tell me, princess, how much do you want me?" He asks, biting hard on my collarbone.
"So bad, I am aching, Please, I've been thinking about that ever since I saw you getting ready." I whisper and Ashton hums.
"You need me that bad, princess?" He asks, chuckling as I nod.
"Then we'd better lose that pretty little gown of yours." He says and I sigh as his fingers push my straps down. The silky fabric slides down my chest, revealing my chest to him. With a soft tug, my garment is pooling on my feet.
"Jump." He commands, looking into my eyes. I follow his order and he pushes me to sit on the table.
"Looks like someone had planned this moment ahead." Ashton says, running a finger across my bare slit.
"I knew it would be a waste of time to wear underwear." I say and smile innocently at him.
"Mmmh, I guess you are right." He whispers as I lower his briefs with my toes.
"Please, Ashton... I need you..." I whimper, watching his erection spring free.
"I know, I can feel it..." He says, rubbing my wetness across my slit.
"Please." I almost cry, wanting nothing more than for him to be inside me.

And he does. He thrusts inside me forcefully, gripping hard on my hips.
"You feel so good, princess..." He mumbles as he tries to set a rhythm.
I push his chin up to bring his lips to mine, moaning as I do. I feel him stretch me out, my walls wrapping perfectly around him. His grip moves from my hips to my thighs, digging his nails in my skin. He goes fast, keeping me close to him, his warm skin contrasting my cold one and sending chills down my spine. I slip my tongue into his mouth, earning a surprised groan from him.
I jump as his tip hits right on my spot, gripping on his neck and dragging my nails down his chest.
"Fuck, do that again." I scream, my head falling forward and resting on his shoulder.
By now, the vanity slams against the wall as Ashton pounds inside me.
"I am so close babygirl." He growls, biting on my neck.
"I know... I can feel your veins bulging." I whine, bucking my hips against his.
"Look at me..." He orders, grabbing me by my neck and gripping hard on it. I smile and watch his eyes turn darker.
"I want you to look in my eyes as I cum in you." He says, choking me harder.
I feel my stomach twist as he thrusts deeper, hitting my g-spot and back wall. His skin grazes my clit, giving me extra friction and bringing me closer to the edge.
"I want to cum." I whisper, Ashton's thumb pressing hard on my throat.
"Oh, you should babygirl." He teases me, slamming inside me. His thrusts are way sloppier now, but he is giving me everything he has, to the point sweat beads down his forehead.

I feel my walls spasm and the knot in my stomach snaps, making me scream. Ashton growls, releasing my throat.
"It feels so fucking good." He screams, thrusting sloppily a few more times before he releases in me. I gasp for air, grinding my hips to ride my high.
"You are a fucking piece of art..." He praises me, smiling weakly.
"You are not bad looking yourself either, Mr. Irwin." I reply as he picks me up to put me on our bed.

"I was thinking..." Ashton begins, making me turn to look at him.
"What, pretty boy?" I ask, pecking on his chest.
"Maybe it is time to start trying for baby Irwin..." He says and I gasp surprised.
"You are serious right now?" I ask and he nods.
"I mean, I know you want one... And I want one too. So, we could start trying..." He says and I smile from ear to ear.
"Baby Irwin..." I say, trying to realize it.
"I like how that sounds." He says and strokes my back.
"I like how that sounds too." I reply and nestle more on his chest.