1k reads💕 (End?)

A/N: I'll probably be updating some cute lil' 'senario' chapters,or more chapters from Jimins POV instead of Stars, ect. Also,I wanted to do some extras that are based on Hoseoks POV and Jens,showing how they really feel about each other,ect. I feel like this ended too quickly,and there wasn't enough Jimin and Star moments,so i'll be updating some cute lil' bonus chapters and senarios just because💕

Hey,long time no see. 

I wish I had a valid reason as to why i am ending this book so suddenly,but i simply just lost motivation. It really sucks,because this is by far my favorite story i have written,and I just lost motivation so quickly.

I think its because i recently started going back to public school,and I don't have any motivation left to write when I get back home. I don't want to force myself to write any more chapters,cause they wont turn out well if Im not enjoying it in the first place.

So,I might as well give you a little summary of the ending I had planned.

So,after the incident in the dance room between Star and Chim,they decided to make it official,and start dating. Of course,its not all perfect,cause there is still the deal with her parents and sister. Also, the douche bag who tried to rape her (I forgot his name lol) and Lina. So,she would bring Jimin back to her place,and of course,the boys and Jen would FLIP,because they end up finding out that they confessed to each other. They tease Jimin a lil' then they go on to congratulating them.

So,the parents come,and they are bitchy and all,Stars sister tries coming on to Jimin,and Jen wasn't having it,so her and Jen got into it,so its all just one big mess. Then,everything settles down when Star stands up for herself. Her parents and them leave,Jimin and Star have a little moment, while the boys come over to celebrate.

A week later,they find out that Lina and her squad got suspended in school,and are going to a correction facility far away,because of the others statements that she was involved in the potential rape. Then Star and the squad live together in harmony.

Also,Jimin got into the dancing academy😏

So...I guess this is the end? (Aside from the bonus chapters)

Iv'e got many other pre-written books i want to post tho. Don't worry. 

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 750 READS❤️

EDIT: OMG I HIT 1K