"Now I'm the shy school girl"

*Jimins POV*

The cafeteria loudly chattered, though our table was the loudest. Tae kept stealing Jungkooks food behind his back, until he found out, and punched him in the shoulder, making him sound like he's dying. This kid always overreacts. Yoongi keeps flicking food at Jin,witch almost started a full on food fight if it wasn't for Namjoon breaking it up.

"So, did you meet anyone? Any hot girls?" Hoseok brought me out of my daze, as I snapped my head toward him. The others looked at me with curious gazes. After I processed his question, my mind immediately went to the blue haired girl, making me shake my head right after. "Uh...no one here is really my type" Jungkook scoffed loudly, and gave me a look like 'i ain't buying your bull-shit'. Hoseok leaned in teasingly and wiggled his eyebrows, resting his head on his hands. "Are you sure? Cause I could name girls here that are totally your type" They all nodded in unison, while they started listing off names, like at an auction.I can get any girl here if I wanted to, and everyone knows it. But I'm not the type to just look for some fun. They know that too, so I don't know why they are putting so much effort into it, when I wont listen.

Just as I started to drown out there insistent teasing, A figure that enters the cafeteria caught my eye. It's the girl from first period, along with a shorter girl I don't recondize. Without thinking, I blurted out "What about her? What's her name?" The others followed my gaze, as they all sighed in unison, making me frown in confusion. Jungkook spoke up "Don't tell me you've fallen for her charms like the rest of her lover boys in this school" What's that supposed to mean, I thought. Noticing my expression, Yoongi explained "She's a heartbreaker, simple as that." Namjoon added in, leaning in to whisper "She's been with almost every guy in this school, breaking up with them right when they start to catch the feels. She's called the schools playgirl" Immediately feeling more curious about her, I asked more "Has she been with any of you guys?" They frowned in confusion, and all shook their heads. Namjoon sighed "No, but I wish. You gotta admit, she is smokin hot-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jin slapped his shoulder harshly.

I watched her across the cafeteria, as she chatted with the other girl. Suddenly, our eyes met. I gulped, as she just stared at me, arching one eyebrow cockily. She's definitely not like the other girl, who would blush, and squeal about how good looking I am. If anything, the situation has been reversed. Now I'm the shy school girl. Okay, that sounded wrong, but you know what I mean. She's so intriguing, that I have to know more about her. I turned around, breaking the eye contact. In the midst of my thinking, I noticed Tae and Jungkooks eyes widen in front of me. They looked to be looking at something behind me. Or, someone. Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me. "Hey boys. You have room for two extra people?" I turned around suddenly, shocked. There was a long pause, before Hoseok said cheerfully "Sure! Why not?" I gulped as she sat down next to me, her friend next to Hoseok. Namjoon cleared his throat "So, uh, what brings you over here?" She looked confused, as she inspected ever member at the table, before chuckling. "You guys look scared of me. Why's that?" They looked even more nervous under her gaze. "Well,your kind of intimidating" Jungkook muttered. Her eyes melted at the look on his face before she gushed "Awe, your so cute." She leaned over the table and pinched his cheeks, making him turn scarlet. Everyone turned to her in shock, making her shrug. "What? I have a weakness for cuteness"

Noticing the tension in the air, her friend spoke up, chuckling nervously "I'm sorry on the behalf of my best friend, she can be a little...forward sometimes. I'm Jen. Her only friend" Star scoffed, but didn't disagree. Namjoon cleared his throat "Uh, I don't mean to sound rude, but why the fuck did you sit with us?" Jin slapped him on the shoulder harshly, making him yelp in surprise. I covered my face in embarassment. Now she probably thinks we are freaks. Wait, I shouldn't care about what she thinks of us...right? To my relief, Star laughed. Like, actually laughed. From what I've heard, she always keeps a straight face. Well, aside for when she's with Jen. The others where struck by her beauty, as she spoke "Ya'll are funny as shit. I might just stick around with you guys. It could be more entertaining than hanging around with Jen all the time" Jen only scoffed loudly, sounding offended. "You didn't say that last night" Jen replied, wiggling her eyebrows. All of us widened our eyes, as we looked at Stars reaction. She only shrugged, and winking at her, making us question wether she's straight or not. I hope she is.

The others were still mildly shocked at how carefree and different she seemed to be from how everyone at school portrays her. They all call her a slut, cold-hearted, and many other cruel names. But, to me she just seems different. In a good way. As I observed her for the second time today, I couldn't help but be envious. She's so confident in herself and her body. I wish I had that. "You still didn't answer his question" Yoongi spoke up bravley, not seeming to care about her reputation. Star looked amused as she leaned in, resting her head on her hand, and pointed at him "Your bold. I like it" To our surprise, Yoongi got a little flustered, only momentarily, before acting tough again.

Casually, Star began playing with the gum in her mouth like she did in first period, making me gulp and look away yet again. I don't know why I find that so damn attractive. "Just because. You guys seem like good people. And to be honest, I felt a little bad for you guys. Having all these girls ogle you all the time" This time, Jin spoke up cockily "Well, you cant blame them, can you?" The others groaned, while Star chuckled nonchalantly. "Don't get me wrong, you guys are hot, but sorry honey, your not my type" Jin looked shocked, while I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing. No one has ever rejected Jin like that. Plus, she made it sound so flirty at the same time.

After a silence, Tae spoke up, his eyes wide "I think I love you" everyone was silent, until they all bursted out laughing at the situation. Aside from me. I was busy studying the girl next to me. I don't know why, but every thing about her just draws me to her. Her hair, her edgy clothing, and her confidence just makes me want to know more about her. And I'm sure the others where thinking the same. Star and Jen are the first girls to ever sit at my friends table. And there not trying to get in our pants.

By the time we all finished talking, and introducing our selves, lunch was already over. Star got up, and looped her arm through Jens, as my eyes followed her every move, same for the others. Then, she turned around, and spoke to us "Today was fun. I hope we can all be good friends" She made eye contact with me yet again, making me flustered. She seemed to notice, and chuckled slightly, before sending me a wink, and heading out of the cafateria, leaving us dumbfounded yet again. Mostly me. I mean, she's clearly flirting with me...right? I don't have good experience with girls, but it's quiet obvious. Who am I kidding, she flirts with everybody, I'm not special.

"Wow..." Hoseok breathed out, gaining our attention. "That Jen girl is super hot" 

A/N: Vote/comment/follow me, ad add this story to your reading list! I have sooo much stuff coming up in this book😏