"It's time for Operation Jenseok"

A/N:This is basically a filler chapter, but iT'S CUTE OKAY! Also, sum big stuff is happening in the next chapter (Hint hint-it has to do with Lina)

Jen and I entered our apartment, and right when we entered, I flopped myself down on the couch, my skirt flying up in the process. Jen looked at my position, and rolled her eyes, setting the keys on the counter, and immediately opening the fridge, like always. Taking out a bowl of already made ramen, she then put it in the microwave to heat up.

I jumped up from my laying position, and stretched. Today was a long day. I mean, I didn't do anything, but still, all days are pretty long for me. I called over my shoulder, as I made my way to the bathroom "I'm taking a shower!" Jen only mumbled back, with her mouth full of food. Rolling my eyes, I entered the bathroom, making sure to grab a pair of comfy clothes consisting of a pair of thin grey short shorts, and a thin white tank top.

Before i hoped in, I set up my speaker, and put on full volume, screaming the songs at the top of my lungs. "HIT YOU WITH THAT DU-DDU-DU-DDU-DU" I did the finger gun motions, while almost slipping as I tried to mimic the choreography, obviously failing miserably. What can I say, Blackpink get me hyped.

I flailed around in the shower, as I shouted "I NEED YOU GIRL, WAE, HONJA SALANGHAGO" Again, I almost fell from the intense choreography. Thats enough working out for today, I thought, as I got out, and dried myself off, and changed into my comfy clothes. I sprinted to where Jen sat in her room, and lunged myself on top of her, making her grunt in annoyance. "Get off of me hoe" I only stuck my tongue out at her, and flopped down next to her. "So..." I Drawled off teasingly, propping my arm up with my hand, as I gave her a teasing smirk. "Did you get to talk with Hoseok?" She groaned, throwing a small pillow at me in my face, making me laugh. "Shut up" She mumbled, but I saw a small smile on her face, and her cheeks tinted pink. "ahhhh, so cute" I nudged her, to which she glared at me cutely.

Jen has had a crush in this Hoseok dude ever since she entered highschool. But, he was one of the 'popular guys', so she never really had any chances to talk to him, especially with how many girls already liked him, and his little group of friends. Jen always seemed insecure if he would say yes if she confessed, with how many hot girls he attracts (Jen is way hotter in my opinion, but whatever). No matter how many times I try to convince her, she always backs down, her reasons that she's 'too shy'. But, today, when I noticed that the new kid, Jimin, was friends with the group already, I finally convinced her to go, since I was interested as well in the group. I always here someone mention something about them in the halls, but if you hadn't noticed yet, I don't pay attention much. But, from what Iv'e seen of them, they seem really cool. And smoking hot.I expected them to flirt with us, and make dirty jokes, like guys normally do to me, but they were very respectful. And even when the dude I learned to be called Jin, slightly flirted with me, I wasn't uncomfortable with it. I found it amusing, and funny. There was no creepy intentions behind, which I admire.

Even though we didn't talk much, I know that they are still intimidated by me. But, I know it's my fault. With my image and what not. I just hope we could be friends. I don't have any male friends. Jen shrugged sheepishly, playing with a piece of her hair, a thing she does when she's shy, and replied "Well, he was super nice. Even nicer then what I thought he would be. We didn't talk about much, but I don't think he hates me, so thats a plus" I squealed excitedly, as I pushed her jokingly, "So, thats a good start! You actually talked to him after all these years. Im proud of you" I crushed her into a hug, to witch she excepted, giggling along with me. The only person who has a soft spot in my heart, and can bring out the girly side of me, is Jen. It's always been like that, ever since we were little.

"You know what this means?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively after I pulled away from the hug. Jen looked scared, as she waited for me to reply "It's time for operation Jenseok" Jen face palmed, while I giggled mischievously. "You already made up a ship name?" I shrugged as a reply, before saying "I have no life, what do you expect me to do?"