Chapter 51: Destiny To Do It's Magic

Start from the beginning

"Papa, I'm not interested in a relationship at the moment.", I told him.

"Come on, you're really going to like him.", he pleaded.

"It's just an effort for me to get to this party let alone meting a guy. Can you just lay off a little?", I spoke trying to say it as nice as possible.

"Alright.", he said smugly and I knew that he wasn't going to do that.

An hour had passed and Papa still hadn't introduced me to this mystery man. Just as I were starting to enjoy myself, he came up to me with the most attractive looking guy I had ever seen in my life, after Damon of course. He had chocolate eyes, brown hair and the most adorable smile I had ever seen in my life.

"Bonnie this is Will, the one I was telling you about.", he told me.

"Hello, Bonnie", he greeted me.

"H-hi.", I said.

"I'll just leave you two", Papa said winking at me as I left.

"Do you want a drink?", Will asked.

"Oh-uh no thanks I try not to drink, anymore.", I told him.

"Oh, well that's good you don't want to turn in to that", Will said pointing at the girl who was dancing on a table.

While we both stared she took off all her clothes and was completely naked.

"Oh, God.", I said in sync. "I think papa is very mad.", I laughed.

Will quickly covered my eyes. I giggled as he quickly turned me around. I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from my face to see his glowing smile. You looked up in to his chocolate eyes and smiled.

Will and I talked all night long until Papa came over to me very clumsily and looked a mess. He got drunk again.

"Papa, are you drunk?", I asked in a smaller voice than I had meant to come out.

"No.", he slurred giggling like a young child being tickled.

"Okay, how about you go into bed?" I asked him.

"Nooooo, I wanna stay.", he whined, pouting like a 5 year old.

"Sorry Will, but I have to go.", I told him.

"No, let me help you take him upstairs, you can't handle him on your own.", he said looking at us.

"Oh, you don't have to.", I said trying to put Papa's arm around my shoulders to try and get him to walk straight.

"Oh, I think I do.", Will said and scooped him up bridal style and helped take him into his bed.

"See, what a strong man he is Bonnie?", Papa rambled and Will and I just looked at each other and smiled.

He placed him in the bed as papa passed out. And then we got out.

"So, where do you live? Do you maybe wanna ride?", I asked him.

"Let's not go home yet, I don't want to leave you yet.", he said.

I quickly checked the time seeing it wasn't even 11:30pm yet.

"A-alright, where do you wanna go?", I asked.

"Let's go to the beach.", he said smiling.

I nodded excitedly, there was something about Will that gave me this warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

We soon arrived there. We walked on the beach, then he looked me in the eyes holding my shivering body in his big hands.

"Here.", he said giving me his big coat.

"Thanks.", I smiled.

"No worries, beautiful girl.", he said making you look at the ground.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me cupping my face with his large hands. He pulled away and just looked me straight in the eyes.

"I really like you, Bonnie.", he breathed out.

"Me too.", I said. "But..."

"But what?", he frowned.

"You know I was with...", he interrupted me.

"King? Yeah, I know. And let me guess, you're not ready?", he asked me and I just nodded.

"God, you're beautiful.", he mumbled. "Do you wanna maybe stay with me?", he asked.

"No, I don't want to bother you.", I replied.

"Let me say that again, you're staying at my house I'll keep you safe don't worry.", he said and kissed my cheek.

When we arrived at his little house on the beach and when he let me in, it was cozy and comfortable. I yawned and were almost falling asleep.

"Here, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch.", he said and took me to his room throwing me a shirt to wear.

"Oh, no, no, don't do that, I'll sleep on the couch.", I told him.

"No, we can just sleep in the same bed.", he said.

I didn't mind. It felt as if we had known each other for years I were truly comfortable around him. I nodded smiling. I went in to the bathroom and got changed in to the over sized t-shirt. I went back into his bedroom and he was laying in bed on his phone shirtless, sending the butterflies in your tummy to erupt.

"Come here, Bonnie.", he smiled patting the bed.

I slipped in the bed and curled up in to his bare chest. I truly felt like the most special girl in the world in his presence.

END OF FLASHBACK

Will said he would wait for me and that I can take as much as time I need. For now we're just friends, we could be more than that, but I can't because of Damon. Because even months after everything that happened, I still wear the ring he gave me, hoping for the destiny to do it's magic.

A/N

Will is played by Theo James 😍