DOGGY!

Ciao! I'm going to college soon and was really sad I can't bring my dog (that's who is in the picture) so here's a story about a dog!
Y/D/N= your dogs name Enjoy😇🏳️‍🌈😇l

I woke up alone. Elliot must be in the kitchen or out. Now is my chance. I quickly get changed and rush to my car. As I drive to the animal shelter music blasting, wind blowing and engine roaring I see Elliot's car drive past me. As i walked into the shelter I saw multiple little dogs and big dogs. I see one dog that really catches my eye, a little Lhasa Apso. Who abandons a Lhasa Apso!? "Hi sir how may I help you" the lady asked. "Hi there can I take this little puppy home?" I questioned. "Of course just fill out this paperwork!" The woman exclaimed in a happy tone.
As I filled out the paperwork I noticed many other people come in and out taking animals bringing animals back. "What's his name by the way?" I asked the woman. "His name is Y/D/N" she smiled.
"Cute name" I smiled back.
-------time skip-------------
"Hellloooo?" I questioned opening the front door. "Where have you been?" Nathan asked
poking his head from the living room. "IS THAT A PUPPY!!" He screamed. "SSSSSSHHHHHH It's for Elliot's birthday" I whispered. "It's his birthday in a week" Nathan said confused. "Yeah well shut up" I said. I poked my head into Elliot's room with Avocado wrapped up in a blanket. He was recording a video. "Hey babe" I said walking in and sitting on his bed. "Hi..what's under the blanket?" He questioned. "Well it's your birthday soon sooo~" I said slowly pulling the blanket off of Avocado. "OH MY GOD WHO IS THIS CUTE LIL PUP" he screamed. "Well his name is Y/D/N and he's yours" I smiled as Y/D/N jumped out of my hands and raced around Elliot's room. "He/she is the cutest thing ever...thanks babe" Elliot smiled sweetly planting a kiss on my lips.

Oof that was a good one. I've literally spent all my art class writing this lol. I always like writing these cute stories more than smut cause they make my heart tingle. Is that normal? Am I gonna die? Hopefully anyways see you later!😇