Shower (smut)

Au revour! Me again how are you? Good? That's good hope you enjoy! ^.^ quick side note WHAT TENSE DO YOU WRITE FANFICTION IN PRESENT OR PAST IMVCGHGDTMGGILFDX
I'll use past I guess

I woke up clung around Elliot like a sloth with my head on his chest.
I felt him try get up obviously harder with me stuck to him. "Hey Y/N can you move please?" He asked. "Noooooo you're comfyy" I whined. "Please I need to get breakfast"he pleaded. "Fine but get me a coffee" I asked. "Ok fine" he sighed. "*kissing noise* thanks babe" I joked. When Elliot left I grabbed my phone to check instagram. "Hey what you up to?" Elliot asked holding 2 mugs of piping hot coffee one mug with a cartoon duck  and another with the word yikes on it. I grab the mug with yikes on it and sit it on the bedside table. "I'm going for a shower" I said finally getting out of bed exposing my oversized t-shirt with the hogwarts logo on it covering most of my legs. "Ok"Elliot said. "be right back" I said leaving the bedroom.
As I entered the shower the scolding got water blasted my naked body. As I shampooed my hair I notice the bathroom door open. "HEY IM IN HERE!" I shouted over the sound of the water spraying out the faucet. "Can I join?" Elliot asked opening the shower door. "Is it really a question?" I ask. "I'll take that as a yes," Elliot laughs.
I felt Elliot biting my neck making me moan. "Sssshhh" he whispers. As he's biting my neck he slowly slides a finger into my ass making me moan louder. He adds another finger and starts thrusting them in and out. Elliot takes all his fingers out and very slowly sticks his dick in me making me scream in pain though muffled by his hand. "Are you okay" he asked caringly. I nod and he slowly starts thrusting getting faster and faster. "OOH FUCK Y/N!" Elliot screams as he came inside me. "I'm all done," Elliot said grabbing a towel. "I still need to clean this up," I laughed.

All done hope you enjoyed!!😇