Chapter Seven: Sam's Death ,Party Animals, and Sluts

Connor's POV

As soon as I woke up, which was around 12, I called Ali.:

Connor: Hey Ali, where are you?

Ali: At my brothers house, I slept over, why?

Connor: Well Anthony called me and said that they are having a party, and for you to invite all of us, including Magcon people.

Ali: Okay, I'll be over in ten minutes, k? Plus I'm bringing Nash and Hayes.

Connor: K babe, love you.

Ali: Love you (Hayes: ya love you Connor!) Hayes shut the hell up!

~end of call~

I laugh as I hang up. I got dressed in a red v-neck, white shorts, and my red vans. I put on my white SnapBack, then bound down the stairs. I hear a knock on the door, and I see Ali, wearing a navy blue crop top, white leggings, navy blue vans, with her hair curled, and a white bow in her hair. Next to her was Hayes with a navy blue tee, white jeans, and navy blue vans, and a white SnapBack. Nash was wearing a white v-neck, with navy blue khakis, and white Jordan's, with a navy blue SnapBack. "Was I not informed on something?" I laugh as I let them in. "No, but if you were at Kalel's yesterday, you wouldn't fight with her for anything." Nash said, while going to talk to Jc. "He's right you know, NEVER GET ON MY BAD SIDE!" Ali screams, getting scared looks from the guys, Jenn and Andrea. I just laugh. I mean, how bad can she be, right? WRONG!

Ali's POV

"Dayum, like calm the hell down, jeez!" I hear from upstairs. "OH HELL NO! SAM WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU!!" I scream. "Sam's fucked." Hayes said. Nash comes running down the stairs, and out the door. Hayes follows, while everyone looks confused. I push Connor out of my way, forcing him to the couch, like 20 feet away. He looks terrified. "Ali, why are your eyes light red?" He asks, scared. I run up the stairs, and run into Kian's room." SAM! COME OUT OR EVERYONE SUFFERS!" I shout. Kian gets up, and begins to run, but I grab his shirt collar, and drag him to the couch. I find Sam in the hallway, where I run and tackle him, and drag him to the couch. I force him down, then say," What the hell did you say?" He looks at me scared. "Why are your eyes light red?" I laugh, then he says," Now your eyes are orange?" "My eyes change color to my moods, kinda like a mood ring, but more accurate." I say "When I'm sad, black, when I'm happy, orange, when I'm mad, red, when I'm confused, green. When I am scared, purple, when I am tired, pink, and when I'm annoyed, white." I say. Then I laugh, knowing my eyes are orange. "Well, let's get to that party!" Jenn, Andrea, Sam, Kian, and Ricky get into Kian's car, while Connor, Jc, Trevor, and I get into Connor's car. I sat in the back, with my head in Trevor's lap, and my legs spread out on the seat. I get into a group chat with Carter, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, the two Jacks, and Mahogany.

Alibear: What's up guys?

Cartah: Hello BAE!

Nashty: Are you done with your hissy fit?

Alibear: lol yes bro, is Hayes still scared?

Hayesboo: yes, Hayes is very much scared.😱

Mahogany LOX: lol I swear, she's going to be bossing you around 😂

JJ: I can't wait till Anthony's party!

Jacky: Right! Like when does it start?

Alibear: in like 20, hurry and get there!

Taytay: kk, JJ, and JG, come pick me up.

JJ: coming now

Alibear: bye I'm at the party

Hayesboo, Nashty, Cartah, Mahogany LOX, Taytay, JJ, Jacky: BYE BAE! SEE YOU THERE!!!

I laugh, my friends are so retarded, like I swear. We get to the SMOSH house, and I climb out over Trevor, and run into the house. "ANTHONY!" I jump into his arms. He laughs, " Hey Ali, where are your friends?" "THE QUEENS ARE HERE!!" Jenn and Andrea shout while Connor, JC, Sam, Kian, Ricky, and Trevor walk in behind them. Anthony puts me down, and laughs. Sam is behind Connor, so I decided to do something. "MY BAE!!" I scream, I run towards Connor, then run past him, then tackle Sam. "What the hell? Ali?" Sam says. Connor laughs.

Jenn's POV

"OH HELL NO! THATS MY BAE!!" I shout. I pull Ali off of Sam, and shove her into Connor, sending Connor falling, and Ali landing on top of them. We laugh. "That's your bae." I say, so seriously I almost laugh. Ali kisses Connor, then says," I know!" She gets up. Someone knocks on the door, and Ian gets up to get it. He opens the door, and gets sprayed with silly string, I laugh, almost peeing my pants. Ian just laughs, and lets whoever did that, come in. Silly string sprayed everywhere. "Holy Hell! RUN!!" Sam screamed. I ran and found a closet that was empty. Sam came in after me, and hugged me. We stayed as quiet as we can, and some people were in front of the door. "Who is left? Someone said. Carter. "Sam and Jenn, the two lovebirds." Someone else said. Jack J. Well where are they?" Someone asked. Nash. "Well we should leave then, to go find them." Hayes. We hear footsteps leave, then we open the door. There are four cans of silly string and a note, that read," We know that you were in there, Sam and Jenn. If you are brave enough to take on 10 people, come out! Signed, Hayes, Nash, Carter, and Jack J." I laugh, then hand Sam two cans. I grab the other two, then laugh evilly. I get up, then help Sam up.

I kiss him. "Good luck." I say. We open the door and spray all the people who were guarding the door, Jack J, Hayes, Nash, and Mahogany. Then we run and spray the people down the hall. But before we did, we saw a girl behind Carter and a guy behind Shawn. Ali and Connor! They didn't have any spray on them. I shout "THIS IS SPARTA!" (Lol 300 reference) and I run and spray Jack G. Sam sprays Taylor, and Ali and Connor tackle Carter and Shawn. Ali and Connor grab the silly spray, then point the nozzle at their heads. "Surrender, NOW!!" Ali says, her eyes turning red. "Ok OK!!!" Carter and Shawn reply, scared shitless. Ali laughs, her eyes orange now. "EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT MY ANGER ISSUES BETTER GET THEIR ASSES IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!!" Ali shouts. Sam and Connor run to the living room, as does Carter, Shawn, Jack G, Taylor, and basically everyone at the party. Ali laughs, then locks arms with mine, then we skip to the living room.

Ali's POV

As everyone was sitting in the living room, I go up, and say, " Okay, so many of you don't know, my eyes change color to my moods. Red when I am mad, purple when I'm scared, orange, happy, black, sad or depressed, and white when annoyed." Just then, there was a knock on the door. Anthony looked confused. "Yoohoo! Sammypoo! It's Acacia!" I hear. "OH HELL NO, NOT THIS BITCH!!!!" Jenn and I scream. "Your eyes are red." Taylor says. "No shit Sherlock." I growl. I open the front door, to see Acacia, fixing he boobs so they are almost all showing, I gag.