Chapter Five: Magcon and Twins?

Ali's POV( a couple of weeks later, so they are all healed, plus they just got back from a movie)

As we got home, Jc said," Hey, by the way, the Magcon boys are coming over, just thought I'd let you guys know." "YOU GUYS KNOW MAGCON!!" I shout. Sam laughs as Ricky and Trevor get scared. " If you guys didn't know, Ali loves Magcon, and her favorite is Carter." Jenn states as Sam wraps his arms around her. I laugh as Connor gets mad. "Babe, I won't leave you for Carter, I just wanna be best friends with him." What about US!!" Everyone but Connor screams. "Holy Crap." I mutter as I run for my life, while Jenn, Sam, Ricky, Kian, Andrea, Jc, and Trevor chase me. As I open the front door and start to run, I crash into Nash and Hayes, knocking them both over. "What the hell??" They both say, as the Jacks, Carter, Taylor, Shawn, Mahogany, Jacob, and Cameron laugh. Sam grabs my legs, and Kian my arms, and while they pick me up off of Nash and Hayes, Sam says," You have some explaining to do, honey!" They sit me on the couch and Jenn and Andrea tie me up. I sit on the couch while the Magcon crew walks in, with confused faces. Everyone surrounds me, and Sam asks," Why would you wanna be best friends with Carter?" Everyone that chased me stared at me, while the Magcon crew was staring at Carter. "I'll be best friends with all of you, if you untie me." I say. Jenn and Andrea untie me, then I jump up and shout," Carter will always be my BAE best friend, which is better." I earn glares from everyone and they look like they are about to kill me. I grab Connor and Carter's hands and shout, "RUN!!" as we run out the door. Carter and Connor run with me, and since we are all fast runners, it was no problem. But Jenn, Nash, Hayes, Sam, Ricky, Mahogany, Jacob, Trevor, Kian, Andrea, Shawn, Cameron, and Jc are a few feet behind us. Oh no.

Carter's POV ( BTW, the Magcon group will be in the rest of the story, for reasons ;) )

As I was running, with Connor and a girl that was apparently Connor's girl, I saw Nash and Hayes gaining up on us. " LEFT!!" Connor shouts, and Connor, the girl, and I hook a left into the park. We run into the forest, then we lost the girl. "Psst! Up here!" "Ali?" Connor says. That's her name.. We look up, and she is in a tree. I see Nash and Hayes round the corner where we took a left, then I climb up a tree, and Connor does the same. I put my phone on silent, then text Connor. (Cartah and Con da Bon)

Cartah- Why the hell were we running?

Con da Bon- Apparently, your Ali's fav out of Magcon, so she said she wanted to be best friends with you. So they got mad and chased her, then you guys came.

Cartah- oh that explains a lot, Nash and Hayes are coming.

I put my phone away, as Nash and Hayes ran below us, and motioned for everyone else to follow them deeper into the woods. As soon as they were gone, Ali and Connor jumped down, and so did I. We ran to the O2L house, and waited for them to come back. Then Nash texts me:

Nashty- hey where are you??

Cartah- Narnia, where else?

Nashty- Carter I'm not playing....

Cartah- fine I'll give you a hint, at Ali's boyfriends house...........

Nashty- CARTER WHERE IS THAT??

Cartah- not my problem, buuyeee!!!!

I get off my phone, then I hear a knock on the door. I open the door, and get tackled by Nash. Hayes then runs in and tackles Connor, and Sam tackles Ali. "SAM GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!!!" Ali shouts. Sam doesn't budge. Nash, Hayes, and Sam picks us up, and throws us on the couch, Ali in the middle, and before we could run away, Jenn, Andrea, Shawn, Ricky, Trevor, and Mahogany tie up our hands and legs, and they all surround us.

Connor's POV

I tried to change the subject. " Did you notice that Ali looks a lot like Nash and Hayes, and acts like them too? They might be siblings." "Shut up Con, we need to interrogate her!" Sam says. "So who's your best friend?" Hayes said. Nash looked lost in thought, then he looked mad and walked away. I wonder why... "All of you are my best friends, but Connor is my bae, and Carter is my second bae." Ali states. "YAYYY!!!" Everyone shouts. We get untied, then Nash comes back. " Ali, Hayes, we need to go to the hospital." He says. "O-ok" Ali and Hayes say. We'll be back!" Ali says as she grabs her phone and the house keys. Nash texted us to not follow. That's weird.

Nash's POV

Mom just told me that I had a twin that she gave to adoption, because she couldn't handle three kids by herself, so we are going to the hospital to get out DNA checked and to see if we are actually twins. We get to the hospital, and I ask for a DNA check( idk what they are called)" Why are we doing this?" Hayes asks. "Remember the times Mom said we 'lost' a sister?" Hayes just looked at me wide eyed, and so did Ali. We got to the room, and they take a sample of blood, and a strand of hair. As we wait in the lobby, the doctor come out, and says," It has been confirmed, that Nash Grier and Aliciea Katrine Diaz, are twins, making her Aliciea Katrine Grier, and you are all siblings." Ali jumps up, and hugs me tight, as Hayes gets the papers that confirm this. "You have no idea how long I was the only child." She whispers crying. I laugh and hug her back, then Hayes joins us. We drive home, and get to know each other better. As we got to the O2L house, I wrapped my arm around Ali's shoulder, and she puts her head on my chest as we walked. We get to the door, and Hayes knocks. Sam answers, sees me and Ali in our position, then pulls her inside and up the stairs.

Ali's POV

"Ow, Sam!" I say. He just glares at me and continues pulling me until he gets to his room. "What the hell, Sam?!" I say. "How can you cheat on Connor!?!?" He says with hatred."What? Oh because we walked in like that?!? Um no, never in a million years. So if you are still my best friend, I suggest you come downstairs and hear Nash and I's announcement." I pull out of his grasp, then run downstairs where I meet Nash and he puts his arm around me. Sam comes down stairs. "Okay guys, we have an announcement." Nash says while looking at me. I smile, as everyone gives me dirty looks and Connor looks hurt. Huh, I wonder why? "Guess who found their twin of 19 years?" I say. "NASH AND I ARE TWINS!!!" Everyone replaces there dirty look with a surprised one. "Are you for real?" Andrea asks. "Yes, Hayes show them the DNA test!" Nash says. Hayes gets tackled as they look for the papers. I get out of Nash's grasp and run to help Hayes. I pull him out from under them, and he fake cries into my chest as I hug him. "Look at what you did to my baby bro!" I shout, fake mad. "GOT IT!" Trevor says. He stands up and reads it, and gasps," They are twins." Who's older?" Shawn asked "Nash by ten minutes" I pout. Sam pulls me away from Hayes again, but with a guilty look." Ali, I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating on Connor." He says looking down. I pick his chin up, so he is looking at me, and say," I know, but if you are my best friend, I need you to trust me, okay? I could never stay mad at you, not even if I tried. Because you are, and always will me, the number one bae in my life." I say. He gets up with tears in his eyes, then hugs me. I hug him back, than kiss him on the cheek. I go back, and see Connor not paying attention. So I tackle him, and give him a kiss. I soon get up. " OMG! NASH! HAYES! YOU HAVE TO DROP ME OFF AT MY HOUSE!" I shout. " Bye babe, I will see you tomorrow okay?" I kiss him, then grab my stuff and walk to get my stuff, then Nash, Hayes, and I pile into Nash's car, then head to Kalel's apartment.

(Hello people that are reading this! I so want to thank you for picking this story out of hundreds, and that every read means something to me. Stay Beautiful my little unicorns! ( that's my outro don't judge) BUUYEEE!!

-Nezzie

P.S: BTW Things are going to be a lot crazier, just to let you know