Chapter Four: Hospitals Suck

Sam's POV

I wake up to needles and IV's stuck in my hand. I see Jenn sleeping, and I see Ali and Connor out cold. "Ughh" I groan as I move. Kian heard me and came over. "Thank god your awake. Two more days of that coma and they would've had to cut your life plug." Kian said. "What? I would have died!?" I ask. I see Jenn get up, with crutches, and hop over. I began to cry. "Don't cry, Sammy, please don't cry.." She says while tearing up. I grab her hand, and say," I couldn't prevent you getting hurt!" I say through tears. "It could have been worse." She says. " I know." I say then she hugs me lightly. I say, "What happens if Ali and Connor don't wake up?" "Sadly," Kian says through tears," they die." "I have and idea!!" I say. Kian grabs me a wheelchair, and I roll over to Ali. Kalel is there with Anthony, so I say," I have and idea to wake her up, but we have to roll Connor up beside her, and place their hands together." I say. Anthony and Kian walk up to Connor's hospital bed, and roll everything over beside Ali's bed. Kalel places both their hands together, and sits next to me. "What are you going to do?" asks Anthony. "Just trust me." I say. I motion for Jenn to come over and help me.

Jenn's POV

Sam whispers to me that we are going to sing Latch by Disclosure and Sam Smith. I nod, and we start singing. "You lift my heart up, when the rest of me is down. You, your enchanting, even when your not around. If there are boundaries, I will try to knock the down. I'm latching on babe, now I know what I have found." Kian starts the beat, and Sam smiles at me and takes my hand, while Kalel and Anthony look confused." I feel we're close enough, I wanna lock in your love. I think we're close enough, can I lock in your love baby? Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go of you." Ali and Connor's eyes flutter, but stay closed." Don't you shackle with my embrace, I'm latching onto you. I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch. Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch. How do you do it, you got me losing my breath. What did you give me, to make my heart bleed out my chest?" Ali and Connor wake up, and sing along," I think we're close enough, I wanna lock in your love. I feel we're close enough, could I lock in your love baby? Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go if you. Don't

you shackle with my embrace, I'm latching onto you, I'm latching on, no I won't let go. I'm latching onto you." We finish the song, and Sam hugs and kisses me

Ali's POV

I see two doors. One is playing my favorite song, and has all the people I care about, and one has angels playing classical music. "Sorry, but I'm not ready to die" I say, then go through the door with my favorite song. I wake up, and see Sam and Jenn singing the song, with Kalel and Anthony looking confused. I feel something in my hand, and I see it's Connor's hand, I squeeze his hand, and I kiss him on the cheek. He wakes up, and he and I start singing along to the song. Kalel looks at me and happily cries, while Anthony smiles. We finish the song, and Sam kisses and hugs Jenn.

Connor's POV

I was about to walk to heaven, until I saw Ali have her hand in mine, and someone singing. Then I realized I have so much to live for, and I walk back. I open my eyes to Ali kissing me on the cheek, and I start to sing along, even though I know I don't have the best voice, but it's pretty good. I see Ali's cousin Kalel with her fiancé Anthony. The doctors wondered why we were singing, so they walk in, and have the most shocked face ever. "It's a miracle that you guys lived, we were expecting to have you guys stop breathing, but this boy and girl here," he pats Sam and Jenn's back, " saved your life by singing. Now I need the guardians to sign them out and they are good." Kalel and Anthony got up and went to sign the papers.

Kian's POV

I had an idea. When Kalel and Anthony left, I got out my phone, and told every one to be quiet. I called Andrea and said," Babe, get all the guys, and come over to the hospital. It's time to say our goodbyes, they are going to pull the plug." I say through tears, fake tears. Sam, Jenn, Ali, and Connor were trying to hold their laughs in. " Really? Kian don't lie, I don't wanna lose them, I'll be right over with them." Andrea says through tears. She hangs up, and I laugh. They were all behind the curtain, so when they heard Andrea walk in with Ricky, Trevor, and Jc, asking where they are, Ali and Connor took off the wire that connects them to the heart monitor, and the monitors stopped beeping. Andrea runs over, with the guys, crying.

Andrea's POV

As I pull the curtain back, I see Kian laughing with Sam, Jenn, Connor, and Ali. "WHAT THE HELL!" I shout. I tackle Kian, and I pin him to the ground. "Well hello to you too." He says while laughing. I can't stay mad at him, so I get up, and hug him." Why you do that?" I say, my voice being muffled by his shirt. "FROYO TIME!!" Kian says. "This time, we're taking a car"Trevor says. "My treat, let's go!" Anthony says as he walks in with Kalel.

Ali got a new part of spine made of

metal, since her spine broke. So did Connor. Jenn got crutches for her broken leg, and Sam got a wheelchair for his broken leg and his broken arm.

Ali's POV

I get up from the bed, and I walk over to Kalel and Anthony, and hugged them tight. I see Connor walking over, and I grab his hand. He wraps his hands around my waist. "Kalel, Anthony, this is Connor, my boyfriend." Connor takes one hand off my waist and shakes Anthony's and Kalel's hand. Anthony eyes him up and down. "So what makes you worthy to date my little Ali?" Anthony says. "Anthony!" I say. "What I'm just asking." He says. " Do you want the truth or a lie?" Connor asks. "Truth." Anthony says. "Absolutely nothing, but I need her in my life, because she just save it, and I love her with with all my heart, and nothing will never change that. That's why I deserve to date her." Connor says, with both hands still wrapped around my waist. "Awesome answer Connor! That's why I have Kalel in my life! Next question, do you like the YouTube channel SMOSH?" Anthony asks. " Of course, what kind of question is that? Who doesn't know Smosh?" Connor answers. "I like this boy, be good to him Ali." Anthony says. "Shouldn't you say that to him, Anthony?" I say "Nope." Anthony says, popping the p.

Connor's POV

I laugh into Ali's neck. "He likes me better that you." I say to Ali. "That's no fair, he's like my brother, what?" She asks, confused. I kiss her, then we walk out the hospital, hand in hand, and we all pile into Anthony's truck. "FROYO TIME!" Kian shouts. Anthony laughs,"Your friends are the best Ali." He says. I laugh and pull Ali into my lap, Jenn is cuddled into Sam, Jc is calling Lia so she can meet us there, Trevor and Ricky are playing Flappy Bird, and Andrea is snuggled into Kian. "I love this family!" I shout before I kiss Ali, and Trevor and Ricky say, "SSSLLLAAAYYY!" Everyone laughs, and we head off to Tutti Fruiti's.