Prologue

Roman's Point of View

I walked into our dressing room, and seen Lena and Seth, making out on the couch. Every time I see them together, I want to beat his face in. I have told him how I felt about MY Lena, and right after I did, he made his move. I would have done it by now, but something came up with my family, and she seems happy with him, and that's all I want for her. Neither one of them heard me walk in. I stepped back out quietly, knocked on the door loudly, and walked in. This time I seen them both sitting on different ends of the couch.

"Hey Lena, congratulations," I yelled, walking up to her.

I picked her up off the couch, and spun her around.

"Thanks, Rome, I owe it all to you, if it wasn't for you....," she said, before Seth had to ruin the moment.

"She was amazing wasn't she," he said taking her from my arms, and shoved his tongue down her throat.

I felt my blood begin to boil, I just couldn't take it anymore.

"What the hell is your problem Seth?" I asked, instead of punching him, like I wanted too.

"You, that's my problem. Thank god I don't have to deal with it much longer," Seth said, pushing Lena on the couch.

I hated the way he treated her, and have brought it to her attention. She told me, that she loved him, which caused pain in my heart. She didn't know was every time they were alone, I was the one worried about her, I was the one who cared about her, I was the one who wanted to be with her. I looked over, and made sure she was okay, before getting n Seth's face.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now come on Lena, let's go out to celebrate," Seth said, walking away from me.

He grabbed her hand, and walked towards the door. I really wanted to find out what he was talking about, but it was Lena's night, and I didn't want to ruin it on her. As they got to the door, Lena pulled away.

"No, I want Roman to come," she said smiling.

Her long brown hair was perfectly sitting in front of her chest, and her blue eyes were staring in mine. Her smile, her perfect smile just sent butterflies to my stomach every time.

"Of course, I would love to," I said, holding out my hand.

She smiled taking it, and we walked out the door. I looked back, and seen Seth was pissed. Did I even care that I just walked off with his girl, nope. She was much more better than what he deserves. With my head held high, we walked just a few blocks to the club.....

A/N: Good?? Bad?? Comment below..... Either way the first Chapter will be up later today, or tomorrow.....