Chapter 2

A/N: So in this book they are are in Australia, primary school is prep (before first grade) to year six, and secondary/high school is year seven to year twelve. Just so you know.

"Bye Becky!" I yell as she walks into the primary school. "Be Nik!" She yells back as she waves at me. "Awww. Little Nikki has a girlfriend..." I look behind me. Christopher. "Are you that lame that you couldn't even find a girl your own age?" His mates start laughing behind him. "Oh no, what would your dad think? Oh wait, you don't have one!" I really wanted to sock him in the eye at this point, but he would just get the torch out. I hated the torch. He would flash it in my eyes. Then I would have a seizure. Christopher reached behind his back for the torch. "Mister Blanch, I hope you are not being rude to Nik." Mrs. Laureston said, walking over. Christopher glared at me and ran away, his friends following soon after trying to keep up with him. "Thanks." I said. "You are most welcome, I shall see you in class."

~~Time skip to class brought to you by the power of memes~~

"Now, everyone. Begin reading chapter 3 and I-" Mrs. Laureston was interrupted by a crashing noise outside of the English room. "Keep reading, I will be right back.." "Hey Nik, hows your girlfriend doing?" I heard mutterings of "He has a girlfriend? Who is it? Is she in our year? No way!" "I'll tell you who it is!" Christopher said. Here we go. "A little preppy from the primary school!" Everyone was laughing, some were shocked. "Pervert! Gross!"

Someone stood up behind me and said, "Would you just shut the hell up Christopher? Leave him alone! What did Nik ever do to you? " "Oh yeah? How would you like it if I did this?" he grabbed my hair and faced me towards him. He pulled the torch out flicked it on and off in front of my eyes. I started twitching and passed out, slumping over my desk.

351 words