5 - Marissa Benson

"Well. I don't see why not. When are you leaving back to Los Angeles, Sam?" Spencer asks me, the wide smile still spread across his face.

"End of the week. Friday. The day of fries." I say happily. Looking over to Carly, I could see she was holding back happy tears. She has always been the emotional one of the group. I continue. "I decided to come for a week because I thought convincing you guys would take much longer than half an hour."

"ICarly is important to you guys, Why would I take that away fro- oof." Spencer gets cut off from the impact of Carly running into him for a hug.

Whilst those two are hugging it out, I decide to go into the hallway to call Freddie and tell him everything is going to plan. After three rings he picks up.

Freddie's point of view

"I miss her so much!" I tell the red head standing behind her counter. "It's only been a day and I already want to see her again."

"Call her." Cat replies. That may be the smartest thing she's said the whole time Sam has been gone.

Just as I go to pick up my phone to call Sam, her name pops up on my screen and my phone starts ringing.

"Speak of the devil." I say quietly.

"Hey baby." I greet through the phone. "How's it going over there?"

"Fantastic! They're coming. They're moving to L.A.! Hopefully into our building. Freddie, do you understand how amazing this is?!" Sam's excitement radiates through the device. "That means iCarly is no longer a thing of the past."

Sam's point of view

"Sam that's great!" Freddie exclaims. "Do you know when they are moving?"

"Not at this stage, but I will message you all the details."

As I say that I see the door to apartment 8D open. Out pops my favourite overprotective mother, Marissa Benson! She stops when she sees me, her eyes widen.

Freddie was saying something but I would say it would be a great idea to hang up right now and get this confrontation over and done with. "Hey.. uh.. Freddie?"

"Yeah baby? What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna go now... I uh.. Have someone to talk to....." I say awkwardly with Mrs Benson still staring at me. "I love you!"

"Oh okay! I love you more." Freddie replies.

"If that's possible. Bye nerd!" I hang up the phone and turn my attention to Mrs Benson. "Hey Mrs B! How goes it?"

"Was that my Freddie on the phone just now?" She asks me, completely ignoring my question. Cool.

"Yeah, why?" I question.

"You told my Fredward Benson that you l-love him?" She asks before placing her hand to her chest. "Are you two... Coupled up?"

"Yeah...." I trail off. Well this is awkward. "I might go back into Carly's apartment now..."

"Wait!" Mrs Benson called out before I turned around to open the door to 8C. "Has Freddie been okay since the move?"

"Freddy has been fine, Mrs B, don't worry about it." I assure her. I may not like this woman, but I understand being worried about someone you love. "I'll get him to call you. How about that?"

"Yes please! Thank you Samantha." Mrs Benson thanks me and goes back into her apartment. I guess I have to text Freddie and tell him his mother is worried about him.

Me
Fred-dork your mother is worried about you, give her a call.

Freddo Frog
Uuuggghhhhh fine. Is that why you hung up on me? You talked to my mom?

Me
Well. I was outside Carly's apartment and then she came out the door of your old apartment and then it was kinda awkward. I don't think she approves of us still lol

Freddo Frog
How do you mean. DOES SHE KNOW????

Me
I didn't want to hang up before saying ily. So I said it in front of her whoops

Freddo Frog
SAM!!!!!

Me
Love you!!!!

Freddo Frog
Uh-huh bye, Sam

Me
I said I love you!!!

Freddo Frog
Bye Sam!!!! ;)

Me
Fine then lol
I'll text you really late tonight and wake you up :)

Freddo Frog
I look forward to it ;)
I better go call mom. I love you my queen x

Me
Yes! I cracked you! I knew you couldn't leave me without saying you love me ;)))))
Love you too my king x

"Sam??" I'm startled by a voice right by my ear. "You're smiling like crazy. Is it Freddie?"

"Huh?" I quickly drop my smile and look at Carly, who happens to be the source of the voice. "Uh no... It's my friend Cat."

"Oh, yeah? You tell Cat that she's your king and you love her?" Carly teases.

"No." I scoff. "Fine you caught me. I've gone soft! How could this happen to me?"

She smiles. "I mean, I've seen you only 20 minutes and you haven't even said anything rude. Never have I seen you this happy. You're so in love with Freddie"

"I guess so." Damn. Have I really changed that much? I haven't insulted anyone in 20 minutes? What has my life become? I better make a mental note to insult someone soon.

"Wanna know something funny?" Carly asks to which I nod in confirmation. "You and Freddie hated eachother. Then you guys dated. Then broke up because you overheard me talking to Spencer and Jenna. I'm still so sorry about that. Then he turns up in L.A. and you are back together? You guys went from hate, to love, to hate again... I think... and then back to love again. I think that's awesome and I'm so happy for you guys."

I wrap my arms around Carly. "Thanks Carls. That means so much to me. You have no idea....."

Carly giggles and hugs me back. "Lets go back inside because Spencer is cooking some spaghetti tacos. We've also decided we are moving to L.A. two weeks from now. It gives us just enough time to find an apartment."

"Move into our building. There is an apartment across from mine. The family that lived in it have left because they got sick of my screaming when I would hit my hitting tree." I explain. I should go and hit my hitting free again. Get out some anger I have....