chapter 18

"Y/n" he said causing you look up to him.

He smiled, you just stood there with confusion on your face.

"I'm...sorry..." And that...THAT made your heart break.

"I...don't feel...the same as you,I love you as my loving little sister" he said looking down.

You covered your face, he sighed and hugged you "I'm really sorry" he whispered caressing your hair.

You hug back and just kept crying "I'll give you some space, I'm sorry" He let go and left.

Y/n's p.o.v

What...that's it?

All this bullshit I've done for him wasn't enough!?

H-how could he!?

Why? He loved me as a little sister...

Did I do something wrong?

No...this can't be...

Maybe he found another girl...that's why...

The rain started pouring in my body.

Tears mixed with the rain.

My body didn't know what to do.
...

Jin's p.o.v

She's so innocent,cute and loving,I can't be with her...what if she'll die because of me...I know that psycho died...but what if there's another one....

I sighed looking outside the window y/n hasn't come out of the garden yet and it's raining.

I got out of my car and brought my umbrella.

...

I finally got inside the garden "y/n" I called her name.

She was there...still crying and wet from the rain "Y/n we'll talk at the house please...I'm really sorry...we have to go" I begged she looked up, her eyes were red.

That made me regret what I just said.

She stood up and walked away and I followed her.

We got in to the car and I started driving.

It was silence...just silence.

I looked at her a bit, she was looking down and quite.

"Y/n I'm really sorry I didn't acce-" I was cut off by her saying "it's okay" In a soft tone.

I nodded and kept driving.

Time skip/normal p.o.v.

You and Jin got home, everybody was worried you just started to shut them out and headed to your room and take a shower.

And after that you lay on your bed and sleep.

And the next day you don't feel like going to school but you still want to watch Jin.

As you guys got the to school you felt  dizzy and you wanted to go home.

Jin noticed it "y/n are you okay" He hold your shoulder, you blushed "I think I'm gonna be sick" You looked down "let's get you to the infirmary" Jin holds your wrist and brings you to the clinic.

"May I help you" The nurse said "my friend here got sick" Jin puts you on the chair.

Then the nurse nodded "wait a second" The nurse walks away "I'll go back to my class and excuse you, get well y/n" He kissed your forehead and you whispered "thank you..."