chapter 8

What's the plan...

You thought to yourself "y/n" jimin snapped his fingers in front of you "yes?"
You looked at him "your coffee,aren't you going to finish that?" He asked pointing out her coffee "no, you can have it" You gave it to jimin "thanks" he smiled then you smiled back.

~time skip~

All of them got home they played games but you didn't join , you were sitting on the couch thinking of how to get rid of your new rival,then suddenly a phone buzzed beside her and it was jin's phone, you looked at Jin and the others, they look busy huh...you thought then took his phone and walked outside.

You looked at jin's phone and it was a new number.

Hi

Unknown: hey it's me, the maid from the coffee shop ;)

You read with cringe on her face, she finally got an idea.

Y/n's p.o.v

I'm cringing so bad ugh, I have to know her address.

So uhm cutie can I come over to your house maybe we could you know, are you alone?

Unknown : of course!

She gave me her address "jackpot" I whispered to myself and walked back to our house "ey noona have you seen Jin's phone?" Taehyung asked and I shake my head no "oh I see" He nod and walks away then I ran to the couch and put it under it.

I saw Jin coming closer to me "have you seen my phone?" He asked I shake my head no again he sighed and frowned then sat beside me "I'll look for it" I said going to every room not trying to be suspicious and came back to the living room "I found it!" Jin said in a happy tone, I smiled.

He's too cute...

~time skip~
(Swear words incoming!)

I grabbed my gloves and hat I only got my big ass knife in my backpack and extra clothes.

I snuck out of the house and proceed to go for this bitch's house riding my bike cuz we're broke af.

~at the maid's house~

I hid my bike behind the bushes, I looked at her house, it wasn't that big easy to rob,I chuckled and walk towards her front door and knocked, the door opened slowly revealing the girl from the coffee wearing slutty shit she has on.

"uh...who are you?" She looked at me confused I just smiled "can we go inside first?" I asked she nodded she step aside to let me in "well, be quick my boyfriend will be here any minutes" she complained I scoffed she called him her boyfriend...disgusting.

I put down my backpack kneeling grabbing my knife quickly then sliced it on her stomach she screamed "you bitch, What's wrong with you?! Hel-" I grabbed her shoulder and quickly cut her off stabbing my knife through her neck.

Normal p.o.v

"you're too loud, I have to do this for my lovely man you're trying to steal him away from me, but I won't let you" You chuckled bringing the knife out of her throat blood spills everywhere "y...you will....NEVER...h-h-have..him...you..d-don't de..serve...him.." she spits blood at your face, you just laughed and stabbed the knife on her head

"fuck you" You took out the knife bringing it inside your bag, you saw the girl's phone it was locked,she sighed tossing the phone at the wall then stepped it "I better dump this clothes" You said heading at the kitchen taking off your clothes and changed then washing your face and hair.

~time skip~

You finally put your backpack including your bloody clothes,knife,and gloves in the incinerator close to the dumpster.

You got home,slowly opening the door checking if someone is still awake, but there's no one you sighed in relief and headed upstairs.

Opening the door you saw yoongi still awake "oppa, why are you still aw-" You got cut off by yoongi "where have you been?" Yoongi said with anger on his tone, you were shocked, your brother sighed.

"it's 12:20 and you're still outside? What the hell are you doing out there?!" Yoongi walked towards you, then you looked down "why is your hair wet" yoongi touched her hair making her flinch "I'm talking, you better answer me!" He yelled then suddenly the door opened.

"hey, something wrong?" Sleepy Namjoon said "I'm sorry" You keep looking down "it's nothing namjoon" Yoongi calmed down namjoon just nodded and walked away "y/n, you're scaring me...what if someone did something to you and I'm not there saving you" Yoongi hugged you "I'm not a baby anymore...please let me take care of myself" You pushed him and ran away.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I yelled her name but she won't stop she ran ou the house and it started raining when I got out she was nowhere to be seen.

I keep running to find her, where is she, I shouldn't have yelled at her...I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, I'm so fucking stupid, she's still sick...I can't leave her like this "yoongi!" I heard someone yelled my name I turned around it was hoseok with a umbrella "she'll be back don't worry about her" he said then we came back at our house.