chapter 15

Y/n's p.o.v

"Miss" I heard a familiar voice in front of me...I just want to rest...I looked up looking annoyed but that look didn't last longer when I saw...Jin...standing in front of me...my eyes got wide...oh dear his smile! I can't! "Yes?" coughing a bit "y/n?" Oh crap...I stood up and almost passed him but he takes my wrist...he's strong "y/n...is that you?" His voice cracked...oh no what have I done...I can't even look at him! "Y/n...please tell me it's you" he sounds like crying so I slowly looked at him and stand up straight but my wrist is still on his hand.

Normal p.o.v

Jin's hands other hand tracing up on your mask pulling it down you tried to move but your eyes focused on his.

"It's you...y/n" tears fell down on Jin's face you just looked "let's not talk here" You said then Jin pulled you beside him and they began to walk.

Time skip~

They made their way to the coffee shop and ordered something, sit together.

"Y/n please talk to me" Jin hold your hands gently while his face is pleasing you to answer "I was scared" You started still looking down on your hands holding "I might die and get killed so I ran and changed myself maybe that person might find me" You lied

"I'm sorry, for giving you guys a hard...time for finding me" You cried "y/n I'm glad I found you and I promise that that I won't leave you and I will always protect you" Jin gave you a side hug laying his chin on your head "thank you Jin...I'm really nervous" You hugged him back then he signals you to continue "that...you guys are afraid of me...I'm sure you guys framed me from the murder because haneul and Yoongi oppa was there after me seeing all that incident" You sighed, you felt Jin shaking his head no "they already new...they found the real killer,everybody makes mistakes I'll explain to them all that you're innocent" Jin gave you a reassuring smile.

By you hearing that from Jin, a grin creeped out of her lips "thank you Jin" You hugged him tight "don't mention it...princess" Jin said softly.

(•ө•)Another time skip (•ө•)

scared,shocked ,happy...those are their mixed feelings when they saw you back again.

"Noona!" Jungkook and taehyung said unison running towards you and hugged her.

"I missed you guys" You hugged them back smiling.

Yoongi was feeling scared that you might kill him.

"Guys I'm...very..sorry...that you guys thought I was behind this killing thing,that person is insane for Jin" You looked down again "come on noona you're kind and innocent for that just like Jin hyung said" taehyung smiled sweetly.

"Thanks guys you all knew me better" You smiled and all of them have a group hug.

Time skip~ hehe

"You did a great job today Haneul" You said looking above the stars "anything for my big sister" Haneul smiled "how's the mind slave" You looked at her "well she killed her self after pretending that she loves Jin and killed everyone who touches him even you" she giggled "Thank you Haneul" You hugged her "no need to thank me" haneul smiled.

~next day~

You and the group came back to school and excused your selves.

Y/n's p.o.v

"Anyway class we have your new Art teacher today,I'm retiring sorry" our Art teacher said and signaling someone to come here in the class and it was a beautiful lady , her hair was brown flowing on the air her eyes sparkling-

My mind stop thinking about her and I feel like...I should still watch Jin...he actually requested that I'll change my section to his so that he can protect me from all of this, I was so happy!

"Hello students, my name is shin yoona,I'm your new teacher in Arts" she smiled brightly.

Something in my guts saying...

I must get rid of her