chapter 13

Haneul's p.o.v

"You're with her...right?" I know that deep voice...and yes I'm very f**ked up,I gulped and faced him.

our face is so close at each other like we're gonna kiss! "Y-yes?" I blushed looking down "did you make Y/n murder every girl that come close to Jin" he glared at my freaking soul! I backed up, Yoongi knows I'm with her this night "you're going to put me in prison huh" I looked down chuckling then it was silence...

I looked up and he immediately grabbed my collar "don't you dare f**king teach her stuff like that! If this happens again, you will rot in prison!" He yelled and by that he left me...I froze...I felt my heart break...I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Normal p.o.v

Next day they haven't found her and Jin was really frustrated,Jungkook and Taehyung helping jimin searching for you,Namjoon and hoseok asked every person they meet on the park even at the mini stores,Haneul and Yoongi does the same like you were like a lost puppy.

"I shouldn't have let them walk alone" jin's head was down his grip tightened crying silently "I'm such a fool...I should've protect them..." he added "hyung we don't even know if y/n was missing or de-" Yoongi was cut off by meeting Jin's fist,Namjoon and Jungkook stopped Jin and others comforted Yoongi "you! You shouldn't have let your sister go, and yes we didn't even know what happened to her!" Jin yelled at him "oh, now you cared for her" Yoongi mumbled "what was that?" Jin wanted to release to Jungkook ang Namjoon's grip "I said...NOW YOU CARED FOR HER" Yoongi snapped everyone went silent "didn't you realized that my sister loves you so much!? Then every girls walks up to you, making her go insane And done all of this!" He yelled one last time and ran out of the house.

As he ran outside, he felt someone was watching him so he looked around and it was nothing.

...

"What does he mean by Y/n doing all of this" Jin sat down with confusion "hyung, maybe he means that Y/n murdered Jangmi and your girlfriend" Taehyung stepped back a little maybe Jin will smack him "how? She's too innocent for this!" Jin said "let's talk to the police" Haneul raised her hands everyone agreed.

~Time skip~

Jin and the others got to the police station...Haneul lied to every question they asked they believed it anyway...they didn't know how haneul is smart coming to this situation.

"Okay here's the plan,this stalker can be anywhere following Jin, so we need Jin's fake girlfriend, when that murderer approaches her the crew will arrest that psycho and the case is done" The officer said "great now tomorrow we'll have a plan" the officer said picking up the case files on his table and the group got home.

3 days later

The plan has begun and it was 11:00 in the night and the person witch is y/n hasn't showed up yet "boss the pyscho hasn't showed up, what are we gonna do?" The man with a sniper said "Jin, leave sarah, say that you need to buy something" the officer said on the mic jin nodded "I have to get us something" he smiled the girl nodded and wait.