chapter 7

"I'm home!" I yelled "welcome home sis" Yoongi hugged me and I hugged him back "where are the others?" I asked then he just shrugged "they went outside to check on something I guess" he sat down on the couch grabbing his phone on his pocket "oh well,you hungry oppa?" I asked heading to the kitchen "uh yeah" Yoongi replied.

I throwed my uniform away from the garbage truck along with the other trash I bought "good timing,I'll buy another uniform I guess" she said herself.

"NOONAAAAA!" someone yelled behind me then I looked behind her and saw Taehyung and Jungkook running "what's the matter guys?" I looked at them confusedly they stopped and started to catch their breath "noona, someone saw a DEAD body at the back of the school!" Taehyung hugged me "yes noona I think that person's name was...Jangmi"

Jungkook cried I pretended to be shocked "r-really?"."yes noona, i'm scared! there's a serial killer in our school!" Jungkook hugged me "don't worry no one will harm my little brothers" I smiled hugging them sweetly then they let go of me.

"Y/n!" Jin yelled hugging me tightly "are you okay? aren't you hurt?" Jin worriedly looking at me in the eyes "y-yes i'm fine, why?" I blushed "I'm glad, but i'm sad..Jangmi...d-died" Jin's voice cracked at the end for his sentence "yeah, Jungkook and Taehyung told me" I caressed Jin's hair "do you love her,Jin"."h-huh? I...I just like her as my friend nothing else" Jin stuttered and I noticed him blushing.

"I'm afraid..." Jin whispered "of what?" I replied "I'm afraid of losing all of you, maybe that serial killer is somewhere at the school waiting for its next victim, i'm going to protect all of you" Jin hugged me tightly tear flowing down in his eyes "we'll be by your side forever Jin" I wiped his tears away smiling sweetly.

~time skip to the next day~

it was Saturday which means the group of friends can hang out everyday where they wanted to.

"i'm bored" Taehyung cried "well then, let's go somewhere else" Hoseok stands up "where are we going?" Jimin asked "to the cafe let's go!" Hoseok replied with an excited tone and everyone gets up and exited the house "wait a second i'll lock the door" Jin said grabbing his keys.

~time skip~

"two Vanilla iced coffee,one Black Americanos, one Iced Caramel Macchiato,one Latte, and two caramel frappachinos" Jin ordered for them "alright,we'll be right back sir" the waitress winked at Jin and walked off "what was that?" Namjoon smirked "damn you take all the ladies without doing anything" Jimin laughed "that includes Y/n" Taehyung grinned at me "shut up Tae" I blushed "aw she's blushing!" Hoseok giggled "c'mon guys I don't even like that waitress maybe she does that to every costumers" Jin said everyone nodded in agreement.

"here's your coffees ma'am and sirs" the waitress puts the coffee at the table they thanked her and the waitress left, I looked at the waitress,the waitress was grinning, I looked back at the boys and noticed Jin holding some small piece of paper "what's that?" Yoongi asked then Jin shakes his head no "nothing"."ooooh, he got a phone number from that waitress" Taehyung smirked again leaning on Jin, making him blush "shut up" Jin hid the paper on his pocket "whatever you say hyung" Taehyung sat down on his own chair.

why are they always in my way! damn it, I sighed and my brother noticed it "are you okay y/n?" he looked at me "i'm fine" I smiled at him he smiled back "good"."come on oppa, no need to be worried all the time" I patted his back he then nodded "yeah, i'm sorry by that, I just don't want you to get-" I cut him off "it's okay oppa" I take a sip on my coffee.
so what's the plan ...