chapter 5

"Noona, wake up!" I heard the voice of jungkook I slowly opened my eyes and sat down then my head starts to hurt "ow... my head!" I groaned "are you sick noona?" He put his hand on my head "no, i just... ugh" I slowly removed his hands getting off my bed "are you sure?" He said worriedly "yeah don't worry kookie" I gave him a reassuring smile then he smiled nodding.

Normal P. O. V

"Good morning y/n" Taehyung smiled waving at her, she greeted him back sitting down on the couch "breakfast is ready!" Jin smiled putting the food down the table, y/n gets up going to the dining table.

~time skip~

They all went to school it was a great day for y/n until the bullies showed up for her.

She's reading on the school's rooftop "hey you dork" the voice came that she hated to hear, she sighed a bit here we go again...

"want do you want?" Y/n asked without removing her eyes off the book "woah,you're being tough now huh?!" Jae eun grabbed her book and tossed it through the air "hey!" Y/n stands up quickly "what?are you going to fight me?" She puts her hands on her waist, calm down now Y/n...

Y/n sighed and walked towards the book, picking it up Jae eun immediately kicked her back making her fall down "you freak! Don't ignore me!" She grabbed y/n's hair

"hey stop that!" Jin's voice popped out "Jin!" Jae eun let go of y/n's hair "are you okay y/n?" Jin run towards y/n helping her stand up then fixed her hair "I'm fine..." she looked down then Jin faced jae eun glaring at her "do this one more time and you'll regret it" Jin pointed out to jae eun "Let's go" Jin holds y/n's wrist slowly smiling at her "Let's go back to class" Jin looked at her she just nodded smiling a bit.

~Time skipped~

Y/N's P. O. V

Class has ended I grabbed my things and headed out of the classroom.

"Jin...this is for you... " a voice can be heard downstairs of our school I peeked carefully and saw a girl giving Jin a letter blushing oh no you won't.

I tightened my grip gritting my teeth
Jin smiled and grabbed it "read it when you get home" the girl started to stutter Jin nodded smiling "Thank you" Jin hugged her...it hurts... "I better get going oppa!" She bowed running outside.

He chuckled and I think he will come up here, I quickly showed up to him smiling "let's go home now" Jin grabbed me by the hands I blushed and looked down "hey, we do this all the time no need to be shy" Jin laughed.

I looked up slowly seeing him smiling sweetly at me I giggled nodding "let's go" Jin started walking, I was behind him again I saw his bag open a bit revealing a note that the girl gave him, a smirk creeped out on my face I slowly grabbed it hiding it in my pocket then I quickly hold Jin's hand then he looked at me "you're leaving me behind again" I giggled then he giggled too "sorry" he said "it's okay" I said back I need a plan...

~at home~

I was at my room reading this 'love letter' that this girl named Jangmi.

I read it carefully, my heart aches while reading, I feel anger and pain inside me...

I don't want to continue this, but why do I feel insane anyway, First time I killed someone, I felt better, but no not again, I must control this.

But for the sake of Jin...I must do it

"Y/n..." I heard the door opened slowly, I quickly hid the letter under my pillow "yes?" I answered I looked backed at the door I saw Jin with a frown on his face "what's wrong jin?" I stand up walking towards him, he looked down "I uhm... I lost a..." he started stuttering "huh?" I looked at him "I lost a note that some girl gave me, have you seen it?" He started blushing I giggled shaking my head "nope,I haven't, was that a love letter or something?" I said, he immediately shook his head no "no- I don't really know" he sighed "don't worry we will find it" I sitted down my bed.

Normal P. O. V

"I'm so dead" Jin sighed sitting down next to you "why?" You asked "I don't know, Jangmi would be sad if she finds out that I lost it" he said with a frown on his face "yeah, That's okay Jin you didn't mean to lose it" you patted his back "I guess" he looked at her then looked away "I'll better go down before those kids burn this house down" Jin giggled and so as you.

You'll be mine I'll promise that...