chapter 4

"We're home!" Jin yelled "where is
y/n ?" Taehyung asked Yoongi "upstairs" he said not removing his eyes off the tv, they sighed in relief then Jimin sits down beside Yoongi.

"hey Yoongi , have you heard about your step father?" he whispered then yoongi just nodded "is y/n okay?" he asked "yeah she's fine" Yoongi said.

"Y/n?" Taehyung knocked at your door "what is it Taehyung ?" You opened the door and Taehyung immediately hugged you "I'm glad you're okay" he said stroking your hair then you patted his back "sorry for making you worry" You said "it's okay" Taehyung smiled breaking the hug "want to play games with me and jungkook?" Taehyung asked then you nodded.

You guys both go downstairs and started playing mario kart "can I join you guys?" Jin asked "sure!" Jungkook smiled and gives him the other controller.

~time skip~

"What the..." Jungkook was shocked "I thought Jin was the no. 1 player here" Taehyung laughed "shut up!" Jin yelled "I take back what I said" Jin sighed "good job y/n " Jin added and patted your head then you giggled "but this time I wont let you win" Jin laughed evily "losers wash the dishes" Taehyung picked up his controller, they all agreed.

~another time skip~

"Okay Jungkook wash those dishes" Taehyung said making Jungkook sigh "this game is so unfair!" Jin cried "huh? I thought it the best game you ever played?" You put your controller down and gets up "whatever" Jin pouted "cute" you whispered and giggled.

Y/n's P. O. V

He's so cute, that day I met him I already liked him, Jin is so sweet and handsome, I really want him and I'll work hard to get him.

I didn't know what came to me lately... I just felt like... I enjoy killing him... I feel weird right now... how can I do that... I'm weak, but killing the one that I really hate makes me stronger.

I threw the evidence away and headed home again.

"HAHAHA! losers, the king has risen up again!" I heard someone I peek my head at the living room, I saw Jin smiling victorious smile 'maybe he won the game'

I thought to myself, I saw Kookie and Taehyung looking up at me and run towards me "waaah! Jin hyung is bad!" Taehyung fake crying "yeah bad eomma!" Jungkook added, I just giggled and patted them both I headed towards Jin and sat down beside him "okay pay back for the maknaes" I grinned at Jin "I'm r-ready" he stuttered preparing his controller and I picked up mine.

~23 MINUTES LATER~

"I'm very sleepy" I yawned "what? You're scared that I will beat you this time huh?" Jin smirked at me,I shook my head and chuckled "no, I'm really sleepy, everyone is asleep and plus we have classes tomorrow" I said standing up, i heard him sigh and stands up shutting down the game "okay fine" he said, we walk upstairs together and heading towards our room and before we got in, he said good night to me and I said it back.