Its a start... 🤖

⚠️sexual , mental and physical abuse⚠️
(My poor smart baby!!!)

Logan's pov.

I didn't sleep again, I'm starting my therapy today..

That's something to look forward to.

I try to get out of bed, before realising a pair of arms were wrapped around me.

I look up at the alarm clock, 7:59

FCUK!

I swear, he's going to wake up if I don't turn the alarm off.

Please please please.

I feel warm tears start to run down my cheek.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I held my breath as I felt his arms move away from my waist and to my hair. He grabbed it and quickly stood up and pushed my against the wall.

"Did YOU set that alarm?!" He sneered, I grab his hands and try to pry them of my hair.
God

Why can't he stop

I love him

I need to leave

I'm his last choice

I'm his help

He loves me

I'm a selfish pig..

Thoughts fill my head as I stop struggling against him, I kept my hands on his.

"E-Erik p-p-please, I'm sorry.. I- GAH!" I stopped talking as the pulled my by the hair into the bedside table, smashing the alarm clock in the process.

I yelled in pain, bits of plastic sticking in my arm. I soon slid off the table and sat on the floor, my knees buried into my face.

I'm being over dramatic.

He moved my chin up to his , he kissed me.

"I love you, now, go have a shower." He smiled, I nod,

"I-I l-love you too." But those are just words..

I climb into the shower, blood and water mixing on the floor.

—time skip—

I slide out of my bedroom door, I've decided to be myself in my out fit.

It's black shirt that says *good morning, nice to see that the assassin failed*, a grey hoodie and dark grey joggers.

Im going to be quite early, well, the sooner out of here, the better.

I grabbed my shoes, placed them on and reached for the door.

"Your not wearing that." Erik spat from behind me, I nod and walk to my room.

He's doing the best he can

I slip on my normal outfit, a black long sleeved formal shirt with a blue tie. Cream trousers, black shoes and black glasses.

I brush my hair over, while looking in a mirror.

I look okay...

Your not worthy of his time

I put on a smile.

"Bye Erik! I love you!" I say happily.

"Bye." He puts plainly

But it's just words..

I climb in the car, driving in silence,

I love him, i know I love him... I need to love him. He just gets a little angry, at me. It's my fault he hurts me, I get things wrong , I need to more reliable and perfect. That's who I am.

Before I know it I'm at the place, there's already someone there.

I climb out of my car and meet him.

"Salutations, I'm Logan, are you here for Mr. Picani?" I ask, my eyes slowly looking him up and down, then focusing on his arm...

"I'm Virgil, and yes, also I know you're looking at my arm. Yes, I have a bionic arm." He says casually, rolling up his sleeve slightly.

"That cool, do you have any particular reason your here?" I hope it isn't to personal.

"Make friends?" It sounds like more of a question.

"Heh, same here..." I know he's lying, probably knows I'm lying too.

Then a Mini Cooper pulls up, a very jolly looking man walks out, he waves.

....
He's gay

———-

Okay it's to late for this, enjoy you chapters for now

Also eriks a dick..

Did you notice?

Also they all have gaydars because...