Chapter 47: Romeo and Juliet.

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I'm serious like I've never seen a guy as attractive as you are. Your face is so perfect. It has no flaws."

He narrows his eyes. "I thought Adam is the most attractive guy you've ever seen."

Adam and Liam really look alike but it's very obvious that Adam is more handsome, everyone knows that but for me, he is too handsome. I swear it's like he's not human.

I like how handsome Liam is more. Liam is perfectly handsome. Well defined cheekbones, a long pointed nose, sexy thin lips and not to mention his beautiful light brown eyes. I love how handsome he is.

"No. Adam is like abnormally handsome and I kind of don't like that. You, on the other hand, are perfectly handsome like I'm more attracted to you. I love you so much."

"Sweetheart." He smiles. "Thank you." He says with blush so I kiss his cheek.

When we arrive, we walk into the building with Liam's hand on my waist. "What play are we watching?" I ask him.

"Romeo and Juliet."

"Yes!" I squeal.

We collect our tickets and we walk to the VIP. I take a seat and Liam also sits beside me. "I'm so excited," I say, excitedly.

"Yes, I can see that." He smiles.

I know he doesn't really like plays but I once told him how much I love them. It's great that he's doing all this for me. He's an amazing person.

The play starts and I turn my attention to the stage. As I'm watching Liam seems to be bored so he keeps playing with my hand and distracting me with kisses.

"Thus with a kiss I die." Romeo kisses Juliet and everyone starts clapping.

Liam helps me wipe my tears because of this tragic ending.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask him.

"It was okay." He checks the time on his phone and slides it back in his pocket.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

He stays quiet as we go into the car and it starts moving. I'm texting Ivory on my phone. I haven't seen her in a while so I make plans to meet her as soon as we go back to Bluefall.

My eyes catch something as I look out the window. "Stop the car!" I tell the driver.

"What's wrong?" Liam looks at me worriedly.

"Haagen Daz." I point at the ice cream place.

The driver the car parks and the bodyguard opens my door. "I like to open doors for her if you don't mind." Liam snaps at him.

"It's fine." I rub his arm gently. "Thank you," I say to the bodyguard and he nods.

Liam and I collect our ice creams. I have strawberry and cheesecake while he has cookie dough and caramel. "Do you want to eat here?" He asks.

I nod and sit down.

"This wasn't part of our plans but I'll take it." He smiles.

"You're awfully quiet though."

"You do most of the talking in the relationship. I'm not a much of a talker, you know that." He says.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Are you upset?" He looks into my eyes.

"What? No. I'm happy."

"Do you know you're actually the person I talk the most to? I get surprised sometimes when it's just the two of us and I'm like talking because I really don't talk that much."