Chapter 47: Romeo and Juliet.

Start from the beginning

He smiles. "Yes, today is just about you and me. I've planned dates for us."

I like the sound of that but.....

"That's sweet but shouldn't you stay with Rob and me with Nicole? I feel like they need us here." He frowns as I say that and starts thinking.

"I'm fine, Amelia. You two deserve this day more than anyone. You are both always worrying and taking care of everyone. You should go have some fun." Nicole says putting her hands on Tyler and Brian's shoulders.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

I really want to spend the day with Liam but I won't feel good if I leave her alone worrying about Brandon. She seems to be in a good mood now though.

She nods her at my question with a big smile.

Great!

****

Liam and I are now at Helipad in Battersea, central London for our first date today. We head into the helicopter center for a safety briefing and then a guy dressed in a pilot uniform comes over to us.

He nods.

"Good morning, sir and madam. I'm Lewis and I'll be your pilot for today." He says and shakes hands with Liam.

We follow him as he leads us to where the helicopter is waiting.

"I'm so excited," I say.

Liam looks at me. "Yeah?" He smiles and I nod.

I go in first and he helps me wear my seatbelt.

"Out of the girls I've dated, I've never taken anyone on a helicopter ride." He says. "Even Camilla and I've always wanted to. I don't want to know what stopped me."

"You were probably waiting for someone as cool as I am," I smirk.

He chuckles. "Yes, definitely."

"Is there any place you want to go specifically?" The pilot asks.

"No, not really just take us around," I say.

"Yes, ma'am." He answers.

We keep flying around London. It's really beautiful. I love this place!

"Oh look! There's Big Ben." I say to Liam.

We fly through the Buckingham Palace, Green Park. While following through Thames River, we continue seeing places like Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Olympic Stadium, Wembley Stadium, and more.

The tour ends and I really enjoyed it.

"Thank you, that was amazing," I say to Liam.

"You're welcome."

"I'm really happy." I smile.

He smiles. "Why don't you give me a kiss?" He suggests so I put my hands around his neck and kiss him.

We walk out of the building hand in hand, both using our other hands to use our phones.

"Where are we going next?"

"Globe Theatre."

"Really?"

He nods his head and gently pushes me inside the car. He walks through the other side and comes in.

I shift closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. I look up and stare at his handsome face. "Why are you so handsome?"

He looks down at me and smiles. "Why are you so beautiful?" He chuckles.