Chapter 8

Chad's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning and see that I’m still in the castle. I look down at me and see Stella sleeping on me. I smile down at her and kiss the top of her head and stare up at the ceiling, thinking of what it would be like if I became king and married Stella. I smile at the thought and think to myself, ‘That would be awesome.’

I look back down at Stella and she starts to move a bit, about to wake up. I begin to rub her back and I see stella's eyes open. She lifts her head up and looks up at me with her beautiful eyes. I smile at her and say, “Morning beautiful.” She smiles and says, “Morning.” I kiss the top of her head again as Stella hugs me. I wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her back. Then I feel Stella’s hand on my chest, making small circles with her finger.

“So what’s the plan for today?” Stella asks, breaking the silence between us.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I would have to talk to my dad to see what he wants to do.” When I finish talking, we hear a knock on the door and a faint, female voice. “Excuse me sir, but the king would like you to join him for breakfast in the main hall in 30 minutes and bring your maiden along as well.”

I sigh to myself and respond, “Very well, we’ll meet him there.” Once said, we hear footsteps walk away from the door. I look back down at Stella as she has her chin propped up on my chest looking at me. I smile down at her as I stroke her cheek. She closes her eyes and leans her head into my hand.

“We better get dressed.” I say to Stella as she opens her eyes and says, “Yeah, we should. Your father is waiting.” Stella says as she sits up on the bed and I also do so. I stand up, getting off the bed and offering my hand to Stella. She takes my hand and I lead her to a door, which leads into the closet. Once I open the door, there is a lot of clothes. One side for me and the other for Stella.

Hope the clothes fit well.

We walk into the closest and start looking what to wear. I find a white, long sleeve dress shirt with a dark royal blue vest. I then pull out a pair of black pants. I look over at stella as he find a ruby red cotton dress. We both walk out of the closet and start changing. I stand in front of the bed as Stella changes next to the vanity.

I put on the white shirt and vest. Once on, I peek over at Stella as she pulls her dress on and puts her arms through the sleeves. As I look at her, I can see her beautiful sink of her back. I quickly put my pants on and tuck my shirt in. Once done, I look back at Stella and she looks at me.

“Can you help me with laces on the back please?” Stella asks and I smile at her.

“Sure thing.” I walk over to her, her back towards me. I move her soft hair to the side and before I start doing the laces, I lean down and kiss the back of her neck and slowly down her spine, where her dress end to the end of her back. Stella’s breath hitches and I notice she holds onto the wall, keeping her balance. I stand up straight and begin doing the laces.

Finally done, I turn Stella around, facing me so I look at her in the dress.

My God she looks beautiful.

“You look so beautiful in this dress Stella.” I say as I stroke her cheek with the back of my hand. Stella closes her eyes as I run my hand to the back of her head, holding her in place. Stella opens her eyes again and I pull her face to mine, kissing her. She kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I follow her lead by grab hold of her waist, pulling her closer to me.

As we continue to kiss, we hear a knock on the door. We break our kiss and I call out, “Yes?’

“Sorry to disturb you sir but the King wants you to come to breakfast if your done getting dressed.” The same women from earlier says and I say, “Okay, we’ll be on our way in a minute.” I say and footsteps walk away from the door.

I look back at Stella as she strokes my face and walks back to closet grabbing some white, flaye shoes. I do the same by grabbing a pair of black shoes, and guess what, they fit.

When our shoes are on, Stella and I walk out of the room, to the main hall to join my father for breakfast.

We make it to the main hall and when we walk in, there's a long table with food and we see my dad sitting at the far end of the table and two empty chairs on both sides of him.

“Please, join me.” The king says, breaking the silence in the room, pointing to the two seats. I lead Stella to one of the seats, pulling the seat out, and Stella sits down. I push her in the table and make my way to my seat on the other side.

As I sit down, my dad begins to speak. “First, I want to thank you for joining me for breakfast.” He pauses, looking between both me and Stella. We both smile at him and nod. Then he starts talking again. “Second, there's some urgent matters that we have to discuss about, Chad.. It all involves about you being the heir, all the responsibilities that you have to take care of, and there maybe a war in a few years.” As I hear that, I freeze in my seat. Not exactly what I wanted to hear.

I look over at Stella and it looks like she just say a ghost. Wonder what's wrong. I'll talk to her about it later.

I look back over at my dad and his face is serious. I then ask him a question, “Who will be the war against?”

“It looks to be the East Kingdom.” When he answers, I look down at the table then look at Stella. Her face is pale. Stella then says, “If you excuse me, I'm not feeling so well.” Stella stands from her seat and walks out of the main hall. I'm gonna have to talk to her later and see what's wrong.

Stella's P.O.V.

“It looks to be the East Kingdom.” When the king says that, I freeze in my seat and feel I'm turning pale.

I look up at Chad and see he's looking at me. I need to leave before Chad starts asking questions to me.

“If you excuse me, I'm not feeling so well.” I stand from my seat and exit the main hall and start walking outside, to the garden. Can't believe that it's true. A war from the East kingdom. Things are starting to fit. The vision that I had, but there's one part of it I don't understand. Whose tombstone was he looking at? How many years exactly will the East Kingdom come and attack us?

So many questions and so little answers and little time.

I sit down at a nearby bench and look at the beautiful garden in front of me. I close my eyes as I enjoy the cool breeze and the birds singing. Then I hear footsteps. I open my eyes, turn my head around and see Chad walking over to me. I turn back around until Chad is sitting next to me.

“You okay, Stella? It looked you saw a ghost. What's wrong?” Chad asks taking my hand from my lap and holds it. I look up at Chad and his face is concerned, worried almost.

I look back down at the ground and say, “If I tell you, won't freak out or be mad?” I look back at Chad and he nods. I sigh and start telling Chad the vision.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well, another chapter done. Hope u guys enjoyed the story.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

-JONATHAN