Chapter 3

Chad's P.O.V.

As night comes, Stella begins to fall asleep. I let her fall asleep on her bed that I made. Stella looks so peaceful sleeping.

I walk over to the entrance of the cave and look out the forest. I hear crickets chirp and water flow from a near by river and I hear leaves blow against each other as the wind blow softly tonight.

I also hear a few wolves howel from a distan-ce. I ignore the wolves. I left my pack a long time ago 'cause I wanted to live on my own and experience things on my own.

I look over at Stella as she lays more comfor-table and she also shivers a bit from the breeze. I take off my jacket and lay it on Stella. Stella slowly stops shaking and lets the jacket warm her up. Then I notice a smile on her face.

I kneel down next to her, move her hair from her face, and smile down at her.

I sit next to her, lean against the wall of the cave, and slowly fall asleep.

Stella's Dream

I wake up in what looks like a castle and see Chad.

I get from the floor and make my way toward him. As I do, a door bust opens and a man in armer painting stands in the door way.

"Sir, the East solders are beginning to attack." The solder says as he catches his breaths.

Chad turns around and says, "Start getting your men ready. We're gonna be in a hell of a fight." Chad says and turns back around.

"Yes sir." The soldier says as he closes the door and walks off.

I make my way over to Chad and see that he is depressed. I look out the window that Chad is looking  out of and see a tombstone. I look closer but sadly can't make out the name.

I look at Chad again and sees some tears fall. I reach my hand up to his face to wipe the tear but my hand only goes through him.

Then Chad goes to his desk next to his and opens a drawer. He pulls out a dagger. He postions it at his heart and says, "I'm doing this for you Stella. I'll see you soon and I love you."

Then, Chad thrusts the dagger into his heart.

Stella wakes up

I wake up with a start and scream. I look around me and see that I'm still in the cave.

Then I feel hands on my shoulders. I look behind me and it's Chad.

"You okay?" He asks concerned.

I nod my head. "Yea. I just had a bad dream."

Was it a dream or a vision of what will happen in the future? I don't know. I guess we have to wait.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Me and my girlfriend have been working hard to make this book and its been a challenge.

Plz don't forget to vote and comment.
-JONATHAN