Chapter 10

Stella's P.O.V.

A week has passed by and I haven't had anymore visions from the East Kingdom. Can't believe that the King trust me to tell him my visions when we don't know each other that well. But hopefully we'll get to know each other like me and Chad.

Chad and I are getting ready for dinner. I'm in the closet trying to find something to wear but I can't find anything. So frustrating when you're in a relationship with a royalty, you have to wear dresses all the time. But I'm gonna change someday but I wanna respect the king but how can I when I can't find anything to wear.

“You okay?” Chad asks standing next to me.

“Having a hard time finding a dress for dinner.” I say as I run my hands through my hair.

“Need any help?” He asks and I look up at him, stunned. 

“You can try.” I say and step out of the so he can start looking and I notice a smirk on his face and that only makes me laugh. 

Chad starts looking at all the dresses and, to my surprise, he finds one. It's a strapless red dress and at the bottom, it fades into black and thank god it's not like a gown. 

“It's perfect.” I say and he hands me the dress. I take the dress and change into it. When I have it on, I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Chad comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as he nuzzles my neck. I giggle and tilt my neck to the side, giving Chad more access.

He pulls me closer to him as he finds my small tickle spot on my neck. He soon stops and turns me around so I’m facing him. I look at him and he has a smile on his face. I smile back at him as he raises one of his hands up and strokes my cheek. I close my eyes and lean my head into his hand. 

“We better get to dinner before my dad starts getting curious what’s taking us so long.” Chad says as I open my eyes and I nod at him. 

Chad grabs hold of my hand and starts leading us to the dining room. 

As we enter the dining room, we see the king getting ready to sit down. He looks up at us and says, “Was just about to have one of the servants come and get you.” 

“We didn’t want that to happen, so we came before anyone knocked on the door.” Chad says as we sit down at the table. 

As we settle down, dinner is served. As we start putting food on our plates, I begin having a vision. I drop what I was doing and I hear Chad asking me if I’m okay but I don’t say anything. I try and focus on the vision. 

Next thing I know, I don’t see the vision anymore. I look up and see Chad standing next to me. 

“You okay?” Chad asks me again. 

“Yea, I’m okay. I had another vision.” I look at Chad then at the King. The King is leaning forward in his seat, looking at me. “About the war.” I tell the King.

He looks down at the table and what looks like, he’s thinking to himself. After a few seconds, the King speaks, “After our meal, we’ll go to my study and you can tell us about the vision.” He looks up from the table then looks at me and I nod at him. Chad sits back down across from me and we continue to eat. 

We’ve finished our dinner and on our way to the Kings study. Chad and I follow behind the King as he leads us. As we walk, I look down at the ground thinking about the vision and what's gonna happen during the war. Chad grabs hold of my hand and I look up at him. He leans down and whispers in my ear, “Everythings going to be okay, okay?” I nod at him and we stop walking. 

The King opens a door and walks inside. We follow him and I look around.

There’s floor to ceiling bookshelves, a red rug in the center of the room, a desk by the window at the end of the room, to brown leather chairs in front of the desk, a cream couch, and beautiful chandelier. 

“Come sit.” The King says as he sits down at his desk. Chad and I sit down in the leather chairs and get comfortable. The King pulls down a paper and pen then looks at me.

“What did you see in the vision?” He asks. I sit up in the chair, let out a breath, and begin speaking. “I saw the King from the East Kingdom. He was talking to his commander about doubling, tripling their army. Then I saw the commander laying out a map on a table, showing the King which ways they’re gonna in.” I pause.

“Which way did you see the commander point at?” The King asks as he writes everything down. 

“Everywhere from the East to the South side of the castle. The commander was also talking about sending some of his men to the West to ambush us. The King accepted everything that he saying sent him off to get his men ready, and that was the end of the vision.” I finish and look at the King as he continues to write then I look at Chad. He looks at me and nods at me, letting me know that I did good. 

“This is good, Stella. Now that we know where there gonna be coming from, we can let our commander know. Did they say exactly when everything is gonna be ready?” The King asks and all of a sudden, they did mention that.

“They said about 5 to 8 months everythings gonna be ready.” I say. The King quickly writes that down and stands from his desk and so do we. 

“I give this to the commander and get a plan going. In the meantime, get some rest, both of you. Thank you again Stella.” He smiles at me and starts making his way to the door and exits the study. 

I look over at Chad and he says, “You okay?” I nod at his question and Chad steps towards me and cups me face. I look into his eyes as he looks into mine, then Chad leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back as he grabs hold of my hand. 

When we end our kiss, Chad pulls me out of the study and to our room. To be honest, I am tired. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I know its been a while since another chapter has been published. But I've been busy. So heres chapter 10 and i hope u guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

~aliaoxy
-JONATHAN