Chapter 5

Stella's P.O.V.

Chad takes us back to his cave and he brings the mountain lion with us so we have food.

I sit against the wall of the cave and Chad walks over to me.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod to him and Chad sits next me. Without making another word, I lay my head on his should, tired from what has happendd today. I stay like this and Chad puts his arm around me, for comfort.

I relax and look up at Chad. Chad looks down at me, he puts his hand on my chin and slowly pulls my face to his.

I instantly know that Chad is gonna kiss me. I wanna cherish this kiss and let it be soft. I don't wanna rush anything.

Finally, our lips meet. I close my eyes and let his lips consume mine. We break our kiss and look at each other.

"I'm sorry. Didn't know what came over me to do that?" Chad apologizes.

"It's okay. I'm fine with it. Now shut up and kiss me." I tell Chad and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again.

Chad doesn't reject. He kisses me back and runs his hands down my back.

You know what? Screw it, I can rush things if I want. I'm all game if Chad is okay but I know now is not a good time.

We break our kiss for air and we look at each other. We smile at each other then Chad starts kissing my neck. I begin to moan and Chad moves away from my neck and kisses me. I kiss him back and he bits my bottom lip, asking for permission. I grant him permission and he explores my mouth and we have a small tounge war. Chad wins and he lays me down on the ground as he hovers over me and we continue to kiss.

We once again break our kiss and Chad starts kissing my neck. He begins to kiss lower then he did before.

"Chad." I moaned out his name. "Chad, not yet." I moan again and he lifts up head.

"That's okay. You can tell me when you're ready." He says and he lays next to me. I lay my head on cheat and we both fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys. Finally, Chad and Stella kissed. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.
-JONATHAN