Chapter 4

Stella's P.O.V.

It's already high noon and the dream or vision that I saw, I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know if I should tell Chad.

Is it true what I saw? Is Chad a king? Who's gravestone did I see? So many questions to ask and to be answered.

I stand up, thinking to myself, it's time to go go back home.

But how will Chad react? He's just gonna be all alone again here.

I look over at Chad as he is sleeping against the wall. I can't just leave Chad here alone. He's a really good guy and I care about him.

As I think, I remember that I have a spare room at my place. So why noy have Chad move in so he wont be alone and neither can I.

I can ask Chad when he wakes up and see what he thinks. In the mean time, I grab my bow and arrows and my way into the forest to hunt for food.

I look around me and listen closely. I hear small footsteps but can't really find where their coming from. I look around me and I feel like I'm not alone.

I get an arrow out and get armed. I hear more footsteps and look at where their coming from. I notice that's it's a moose.

I sigh and aim my arrow at the moose. Getting ready to shot, I hear a branch break. I look to wear the noise came from and an animal jumps onto me, knocking me down to the ground. I try to get it off of me but it's too heavy.

"Help!" I begin to cry, hopefully Chad will hear me. The animal trys to bit me bit I keep it's mouth away from my skin and continue to call for help.

Chad's P.O.V.

I wake up and see that Stella isn't here. Maybe she left and went home.

I sigh as I think of that.

Then, I hear a cry for help. I recognize the voice is Stella's. I immediately leap into the forest into my wolf form and run toward Stella.

I finally see her and there's a Mountain Lion on her. I pounce on the lion and he goes down to the ground. I look over at Stella and she quickly moves behind a tree as she looks over at me. I look back at the lion and he gets back up. I squat down, getting ready to attack. The lion runs toward me and I quickly jump up and land on top of the lion. The is furious and trys to get me. I jump on the lion again, knocking him to the ground and I dig my claws into him. He crys in pain and he lays flat on the ground, knowing that he's dead.

I stand up straight and look over at Stella. She's holding herself in a ball, against a tree. I trun into my human form and make my way over to her.

I kneel down next to her as she is still in a ball.

"Stella, are you okay?" I ask her as I put my hands on her shoulders. She looks up at me and she lunges into my arms. I wrap my arms around her and she starts to calm down.

"It's okay Stella. It's okay. We're not hurt." I tell her as I pull her face out and have her look at me. "You okay?"

"Y-yea. I'm okay." She says and she lays her head on my should and I wrap my arms around her to keep her face.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys. Took us some time to make this chapter cuz my girlfriend is back in school. But we're still gonna make the story. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.
-JONATHAN