Chapter 7

Chad's P.O.V.

"Chad, you're my lost son. You're also the next heir to the throne." I gasp at what he says. Stella looks up at me.

I just stand still where I am, shocked of what I heard. I then feel Stella shake my arm.

"Chad." She says as she shakes my arm. I look down at her and she looks a bit worried. I put my arm around her, letting her know that I'm okay. She begins to relax and I look back up to the king.

"Your Hines, if this is true, what prof do you have?" I ask him as he stands from his thrown. "I only have this." He says as he holds out a picture. Stella and I make our way to the king to take a closer look. Stella and I stand in front of the king and look at the picture. We take the picture and take a look at it. There's the king, queen and their both holding a baby boy.

The closer I look at the baby, the more he looks like me. The eyes, the jaw line, and hair color. I turn the picture over and there's writing on it.

King Travis, Queen Anna, and Prince Chad.

I was about to fall over as I read the names but Stella helps me stay up. I look back up at the king and he has a smile on his face.

Stella's P.O.V.

After looking at the picture, everything was fitting together. All the visions that I've been having. Chad in a castle, someone a soldier talking to him, him wearing royal clothes.

I have to tell Chad about these visions soon, or something bad will happen.

Then I see Chad and the king hugging. I wasn't expecting to see that happen but their family.

I smile at them as they hug and then they let of one another.

"Chad, who is this lovly lady that's with you?" The king asks. I blush a bit and Chad says, "This is my girlfriend, Stella."

"It's really nice to meet you Stella. Welcome to my kingdom." The king says in a cheerful voice. I smile and say, "Thank you your majesty."

We all sit down a table close to the kings thrown and we talk. Chad and the king getting to know one another and the king getting to know me and how Chad and I meet.

Hours pass by, almost 8 at night. All three of us has eaten and talked. Chad and the king has been having a great time getting to know each other and I'm happy for them.

The king stands up from his chair and calls for Alex. Alex walks into the room and the king tells Alex to take me and Chad to our room. We both stand up and follow Alex.

He leads up two flight's of stairs and a long hallway. We then come face to face with a big wooden door and Alex opens it. Chad and I walk in and Alex closes the door behind us, telling us to call for him if we need anything. Chad nods at Alex as he leaves us alone.

I begin to walk around the room, taking everything in. I then stand at the end of the bed looking down at it. Then I feel Chad's arms wrapped around my waist. He then starts kissing my neck, releasing a low moan from me. I then turn around, looking at him with his arms still wrapped around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Then Chad leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back as we both go down onto the bed. We release for air and we look each others eyes. Chad takes one of his hands and shrokes my cheek. I close my eyes with his touch and lean my head into his hand. I then open my eyes again to see Chad kissing from my neck down.

I throw my head back as pleasure come over me, little by little.

Chad's P.O.V.

As Stella leans her head into my hand, I begin to kiss her neck, down. The further I go, the more Stella moans. I love her moans, so soft and she even call my name as she moans. Makes me turn on.

I take on of my hands, grab the end of Stella's shirt at the end and slowly pull it up. As I pull it up, Stella stops me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her as I let go of her shirt and hover over her.

"I'm still not ready Chad. I want it to be special, on a day that's special." She says as she runs her hands down my cheek and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Take all the time you need baby girl. I'm not forcing you." As I say that, Stella smiles.

"I love you Chad." She says with a bit of lust in her voice.

"I love you too, baby girl." I say as I lean down and kiss her.

The rest of the night we just been cuddling and holding her tight. Then we both get tired and fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry to everyone if you didn't read what you wanted to read. Maybe sometime later in book, but for is to that, share this book to other people. Plz and thank u.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-JONATHAN