Chapter 1

Stella's P.O.V.

I wake up in my cabin and look up at the ceiling. I get out of my bed and do my morning routine. Get dressed, braud my hair, put my boots on, make my bed and go make me breakfast. I make me eggs and bacon from some animals that I've captured so I can have some food. Of course, I get more pigs so I can still have bacon.
I finish making my breakfast and start to eat it. Once I'm done eating, I clean up the dishes and go to my room to get my bow and arrows.

Chads P.O.V.

I begin to wake up in my cave and look around the cave. I sigh to myself, gets up and walks out of the cave. I look around me and hear birds chirping. I turn into my wolf form and start running.

(Picture of Chads wolf form) After a few minutes of running, I start to get hungry

After a few minutes of running, I start to get hungry. My head go up in the air and I start to smell the air. When I smell the air, there's a scent that I have never smelled before. So I start following the smell.

After a few minutes of following the smell, I finally find where it is coming from. I hide behind a bush and look ahead of me and I see a girl walk by with a bow and some arrows on her back. And she has red hair braided down her back.

It looks like she has lived in the woods for a long, based on how well she knows where she is going and her surroundings.

(picture of Stella)

(picture of Stella)

One thing that I have noticed is her heart. I can that her heart is glowing light blue, which means she's lonely and has no one. Then I start to think. What if she doesn't have to be alone?

As I walk forward, a branch breaks and the girl hears it and points her bow at me, ready to fire. Once she turns around and puts the arrow back in the pouch on her back, I pounce on her, knocking her on the ground and she gets knocked out.

I sigh and turn into my human form.

(picture of Chad in his human form)

I pick up the girl, bridal style and carry her to my cave.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thanks for reading my story. Hope you enjoyed it and I wouldn't have made this story with my girlfriend, aliaoxy. Will be making another chapter soon.
-JONATHAN