"No." I replied. Was it a nightmare? No, I mean, he wasn't a monster or a cruel person who tried to kill me, but he was Zayn.

"The tension on your face says otherwise." Why does Liam know me so well!

"It's nothing, Liam." I mumbled. He nodded. We left the house and once we got in the car, he started driving. We reached to the college after fifteen minutes and that's when I felt like I saw Chris. That was an imagination. Why will Chris be here? He doesn't have to be here.

But wait...

How can that be possible. No this is not happening. I couldn't move, It felt like I was about to choke water.

"What happened Soph?" Liam asked shaking my shoulder. "Nothing, I just zoned out for a second." I lied. That can't be happening. It's my imagination and I'm sure about that.

"Okay, Let's go. Classes will be starting." I nodded and we walked inside the building. I walked to my locker while Liam went in his first class which he had with Harry and Louis.

I have art class. So I took my sketch book and walked in the class. I saw professor was already saying something to the students. Guess, i'm late. I share this class with Zayn but as we don't talk, I don't have any friend in this class and yes, it will be awkward after what I dreamt.

"May I come in?" I asked the professor. "Oh, Sophia. We were talking about you. Get in." Professor said. I entered and sat next to a girl I don't know. What do they have to talk about me? Am I Kim Kardashian?

"Sophia and Zayn, please stand up." He called our names. We both stood up and Zayn gave me a confused look. I know nothing, man!

"The others continue with their work. I want to have a word with you two." He said pointing at us. All the others nodded and we both walked out with the professor.

I didn't even think of talking to Zayn. Awkward, awkward, awkward.

In my dream, he was someone else, I know he'd never kiss me in real life. We both don't want that. Then why did I have that dream? Why am I feeling all these emotions when he is around me? It was just a dream, just an image of him in my head. It could've been any other guy in his place. This should not matter, not at all.

"What is the matter, Mr. Johnson?" Zayn asked following him. "You both have to work together for a project."

As soon as the words escaped from his mouth,our eyes went wide. Even God knows, how much we dislike each other, then why on earth has the professor to give us a project together?

"WHAT?" Again we both asked in union. "Yes. We have to submit an article from college as other colleges also have to and you both are selected for the the same. Because you both are great artists."

I know. I'm good in drawing and sketches.

"What is the article about?" Zayn asked not protesting against working with me. Hello, are you the same Zayn?

"You have to work on a masterpiece, an epic love story, like Romeo Juliet or any other legendary story about two people falling in love."

"Seriously?" I asked rolling my eyes. This is bullshit. Who decides the topics? Like seriously, what year are we in?

"Love story? How many times do we have to kill Romeo and Juliet just to re-live their epic failure in romance?" I huffed.

"Their romance wasn't a failure. C'mon Sophia. Romeo ans Juliet's love story was a tragedy. Where do you find that kind of love in today's world? Lovers dying for each other, just to be together?" Mr. Johnson, therefore is the greatest fan of the overrated story.