.caring hurts.

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all."

-Eleanor Roosevelt​

🔸🔹

*Next Day*

*Next Day*

I got ready for college and walked downstairs. Last night I had a dream that was so.... I don't even have words to say what I actually felt when I woke up.

"Stop avoiding me." Anger flashing from his eyes. I looked in his eyes that were pleading. It was like, he was trying to convince the both of us.

"Then, you fucking stop taking decisions of my life. "

He pushed me against the wall and placed back his hands on the either side of my face. He blocked my way, so that I couldn't move.

"I can take the bloody decision of your life." He whispered sending shivers down my body. I was scared, worried, what was going on in his mind.

"Why?" I asked afraid of him. My heartbeats started running fast. His breathe was tickling my neck, but also sending shivers down my body. I couldn't stand strong, I couldn't think straight. His gaze in me, burnt my skin tearing down the walls that I created around my soul. I knew he was trying to sneak in, to understand me, but I cannot let him do that. He cannot make me weak.

"Because I.." He paused, words not escaping from his mouth. For the first time, I saw him so helpless, so mute. I wanted to slap him right away, but something inside me stopped me.

"Because what Zayn?" I asked facing him now. I want to know the answer. I wanted to know why was he acting so weird, so strange that bothered us both.

He didn't speak anything but instead crashed his lips on mine. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. I tried, but I was failing myself. I let him win, he was strong. He slipped down his hands under my waist and started deepening the kiss.

I angrily pushed him and ran away from there.

That was when I woke up. What the fuck was that! Zayn kissed me? I couldn't even understand what the hell was going on. My heart pounding, mind empty.

This dream, of course, it meant something.

Dreaming about someone, reflects either the happiness or pain they caused you to feel.

Zayn has always managed to give me pain as well as happiness. Maybe that is why I dreamt about him. But thank God that was just a dream.

"Nightmare?" Liam asked, as I placed my head on the table.